- Breakfast was efficient - Gym and spa areas were wonderful - Parking seriously pricey at $31 a day
- Stylishly furnished, spacious rooms - Great food at the restaurant - Wonderful rooftop swimming pool
- Near lots of shops and good restaurants - Great service - Beautiful rooms - Spa was first class
- Bed was super comfortable - Bathrooms were large - My wife loved the spa - Very close to larimer square
- Some road noise even on the 11th floor - Valet parking staff is top-notch - Beautiful view of mountains
Four Seasons Denver is situated in the center of Denver right next to renowned attractions, such as Museo de las Americas, Fillmore Auditorium and Molly Brown House Museum. The hotel, built in 2010, is renowned for its contemporary architecture.
All air-conditioned rooms are equipped with cable TV, ipod docking station and a DVD player. Guestrooms offer designer interior and wooden floor.
For visitors Four Seasons Denver offers internet access, a fax machine and a business center as well as housekeeping, car service and wedding services.
The property features child care, babysitting for children. Four Seasons Denver offers sports activities including football, baseball and soccer.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site (reservation might be needed) and the rate is USD 38 per day.
Year renovated 2010. Number of floors 16. Number of rooms 239.
The hotel is 150m away from Opera Colorado, Denver Center Theatre Company and The Money Museum at the Federal Reserve Bank - Denver Branch.
The hotel offers ideal location close to mountains, a national park.
This hotel is located within a 5-minute walk of the Theatre District/Convention Ctr Stn tram stop. Fast access to Jeffco airport within 25km is provided.
- City Center - 1.2km
- Airport: Jeffco - 20.8km, Arapahoe Co - 23.4km
- Bus stop - 200 m
from 12 pm
until 3 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
King Size Bed
King Size Bed
King Size Bed - 46m2
King Size Bed - 45m2
Four Seasons Denver Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
Downtown Aquarium1.5km700 Water Street, Denver
History Colorado Center1.5km1200 Broadway, Denver
Children's Museum of Denver1.6km2121 Children's Museum Drive, Denver
Molly Brown House Museum1.8km1340 Pennsylvania Street, Denver
Museo de las Americas1.8km861 Santa Fe Drive, Denver
Near the hotel
The Denver Center for the Performing Arts150 m1101 13th Street, Denver
Denver Center Theatre Company150 m1101 13th Street, Denver
Larimer Square200 m1430 Larimer St (between 14th and 15th St), Denver
Opera Colorado250 m14th and Curtis Street at the Denver Performing Arts Complex, Denver
The Money Museum at the Federal Reserve Bank - Denver Branch300 m1020 16th Street, Denver
Lannie's Clocktower Cabaret310 m1601 Arapahoe Street, Denver
Daniels and Fisher Tower310 m1601 Arapahoe St, Denver
The Oceanaire Seafood Room
60% likes this, based on 152 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 5030 m1400 Arapahoe St
EDGE Restaurant & Bar at Four Seasons Hotel Denver
83% likes this, based on 153 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 5040 m1111 14th St
76% likes this, based on 45 reviews
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 5010 m1106 14th Street
Restaurant Kevin Taylor
69% likes this, based on 97 reviews
Price Range: USD 43 - USD 8230 m1106 14th St
83% likes this, based on 565 reviews
Food: Italian, French, Mediterranean, Spanish
Price Range: USD 41 - USD 80210 m1431 Larimer St
Phone: (303) 820-2282
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.