The bar at Four Seasons Austin is excellent, the location is beautiful, and the surroundings are lush. The staff is great and the spa is top-notch. The new restaurant is exquisite. The rooms were recently renovated but are too expensive for what you pay, according to some critics.
- Room with a balcony - Service was friendly - Sunday brunch was the best i've ever had
- Comfy beds - Room service was fast - Walking distance to the capitol
- Gym is small - Pool is a small oval shape - Restaurant downstairs is nice - Lobby bar very nice
- Lobby is nice - Rooms are fine - Room service for breakfast was good - Overlooking the river
- Great downtown location - Service was excellent - Bath was a decent size
Four Seasons Austin is a worthy example of 4-star hotels in Austin offering contemporary guestrooms overlooking Lady Bird Lake.
20 minutes away from Caswell House, Zach Theatre and Run-Tex. Austin Convention Center, Town Lake Hike-and-Bike Trail and Congress Avenue Bridge / Austin Bats are located just 200m from the hotel.
This resort hotel boasts close proximity to parks, lakes.
5 minutes' walk to Downtown Station train station. Fast access to Austin Bergstrom airport within 10km is provided.
This property has 290 guestrooms including City Second Floor Double Room, City Room and Double Room appointed with radio, a work desk and a DVD player.
Guests can relax in the lounge bar serving bottled drinks.
Guests of Four Seasons Austin are welcome to make use of internet access, a fax machine.
Guests will benefit from barbeque grills, a saltwater pool.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 32.50 per day.
Number of rooms 291.
- City Center Austin - 2000 ft
- Airport: Austin Bergstrom (AUS) - 6.4 mi, Gray Aaf (GRK) - 55.9 mi
- Train Station: Downtown Station - 1700 ft, Plaza Saltillo Station - 5000 ft
- Bus stop - 700 ft
- Restaurants: TRIO Restaurant (Food: Steakhouse) - 200 ft, The Lobby Lounge, Four Seasons, Austin, TX (Food: American) - 200 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Four Seasons Austin Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Texas State Cemetery1.0 mi909 Navasota St., Austin
Zach Theatre1.0 mi1510 Toomey Rd, Austin
Waterloo Park1.0 mi403 East 15th, Austin
Run-Tex1.1 mi919 W. 12th Street, Austin
Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum1.3 mi1800 N Congress Ave, Austin
Near the hotel
Congress Avenue Bridge / Austin Bats900 ft100 Congress Ave, Austin
Austin Convention Center900 ft500 East Cesar Chavez, Austin
Town Lake1200 ftInterstate 35, Austin
Austin Children's Museum1500 ft201 Colorado St., Austin
Austin City Limits Live1900 ft310 W 2nd. Street, Austin
Longhorn baseball1800 ftAustin, TX
O. Henry Home & Museum1900 ft409 East Fifth St, Austin
73% likes this, based on 130 reviews
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 101200 ft98 San Jacinto Blvd
The Lobby Lounge, Four Seasons, Austin, TX
88% likes this, based on 18 reviews
Food: American200 ft98 San Jacinto Boulevard
Sweetish Hill Bakery
63% likes this, based on 26 reviews
Food: Bakery, Coffee Shop, Diner200 ft98 San Jacinto Blvd Ste 160
Phone: (512) 472-2411
Dona Emilia's Bar & Grill
62% likes this, based on 58 reviews
Food: South American, Latin, Colombian
Price Range: USD 23 - USD 42400 ft101 San Jacinto Blvd
Phone: (512) 478-2520
Casa Chapala Downtown
72% likes this, based on 36 reviews
Food: Mexican400 ft101 San Jacinto Blvd
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.