The bar at Four Seasons Austin is excellent, the location is beautiful, and the surroundings are lush. The staff is great and the spa is top-notch. The new restaurant is exquisite. The rooms were recently renovated but are too expensive for what you pay, according to some critics.
- Room with a balcony - Service was friendly - Sunday brunch was the best i've ever had
- Comfy beds - Room service was fast - Walking distance to the capitol
- Gym is small - Pool is a small oval shape - Restaurant downstairs is nice - Lobby bar very nice
- Lobby is nice - Rooms are fine - Room service for breakfast was good - Overlooking the river
- Great downtown location - Service was excellent - Bath was a decent size
Four Seasons Austin is a worthy example of 4-star hotels in Austin offering large guestrooms overlooking Lady Bird Lake.
This property has 290 guestrooms including City Second Floor Double Room, Skyline Double Room and City Room appointed with a balcony, a DVD player and ironing facilities.
Guests of Four Seasons Austin are welcome to make use of a fax machine, internet access and a business center.
Guests will benefit from barbeque grills, a saltwater pool.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and the rate is USD 9.99 per day
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 32.50 per day.
Number of rooms 291.
20 minutes away from Caswell House, Zach Theatre and Run-Tex. Austin Convention Center, Town Lake Hike-and-Bike Trail and Congress Avenue Bridge / Austin Bats are located just 200m from the hotel.
This luxury hotel boasts close proximity to lakes, gardens.
Downtown Station train station lies within a 5-minute walk.
- City Center - 600 m
- Airport: Austin Bergstrom - 9.8km, Georgetown Municipal - 46.8km
- Train Station: Downtown Station - 500 m, Plaza Saltillo Station - 1.5km
- Bus stop - 200 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
King Size Bed
King Size Bed
King Size Bed - 32m2
King Size Bed - 32m2
Four Seasons Austin Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Texas State Cemetery1.6km909 Navasota St., Austin
Zach Theatre1.6km1510 Toomey Rd, Austin
Waterloo Park1.7km403 East 15th, Austin
Run-Tex1.8km919 W. 12th Street, Austin
Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum2.0km1800 N Congress Ave, Austin
Near the hotel
Congress Avenue Bridge / Austin Bats250 m100 Congress Ave, Austin
Moonlight Towers150 mAustin, TX
Austin Convention Center270 m500 East Cesar Chavez, Austin
Town Lake360 mInterstate 35, Austin
Town Lake Hike-and-Bike Trail490 mLady Bird Lake, Austin
Austin Children's Museum430 m201 Colorado St., Austin
Austin City Limits Live570 m310 W 2nd. Street, Austin
73% likes this, based on 130 reviews
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 10150 m98 San Jacinto Blvd
The Lobby Lounge, Four Seasons, Austin, TX
88% likes this, based on 18 reviews
Food: American40 m98 San Jacinto Boulevard
Sweetish Hill Bakery
63% likes this, based on 26 reviews
Food: Bakery, Coffee Shop, Diner50 m98 San Jacinto Blvd Ste 160
Phone: (512) 472-2411
Dona Emilia's Bar & Grill
62% likes this, based on 58 reviews
Food: South American, Latin, Colombian
Price Range: USD 23 - USD 42100 m101 San Jacinto Blvd
Phone: (512) 478-2520
Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
72% likes this, based on 109 reviews
Food: Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Price Range: USD 23 - USD 32200 m320 E Second St
Phone: (512) 457-1500
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.