- Bathroom just fine - Balcony was a nice addition - Pleanty of restaurants in the vicinity
- Hotel was on a quiet street - Ample parking - Internet is available if you pay
- One block from the colosseum and the metro - Clean room - Ideal base for sightseeing
- A little difficult to find - Great location - Room was small, but adequate - Staff was very helpful
- Excellent hotel - Breakfasts were excellent - Fairly priced - Would definitely stay there again
Hotel Fori Imperiali offers you not only 3-star accommodations, but also a comfortable location in the city center. You can easily get to the famous landmarks of the Italy’s capital like the Roman Forum and the Coliseum.
All rooms are equipped with all modern gadgets such as satellite TV, direct dial telephone, modem and fax plug, free internet access by TV and radio.
Apart from that mini bar and safe are at your service in every room. Children under age of 4 stay for free.
Moreover on-site parking is available in the Hotel. Unfortunately, one night on the parking zone cost 30 EUR.
Taking into account all pros and cons the hotel is worth saying in whether you came here for sightseeing are for business.
Number of rooms 24.
- City Center - 500 m
- Airport: Ciampino - 13.7km, Leonardo da Vinci International (Fiumicino) - 22.7km
- Train Station: Roma Termini - 1.3km, Roma Ostiense - 2.3km
- Underground station: Cavour - 400 m, Circo Massimo - 1.1km
At the hotel Fori Imperiali guests are invited to a buffet breakfast served for free.
from 1 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Private parking is possible on site.
Quiet room is fully equipped with air conditioning, satellite television with SKY channels and convenient bathroom.
Cozy bright room includes a work desk, a snug arm-chair and convenient bathroom.
Spacious light room includes comfortable work desk area, cozy sitting area and convenient bathroom.
Fori Imperiali Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
promenade place Navone Rome1.5kmPiazza Navona, Rome
Fountain of the Four Rivers1.5kmPiazza Navona, Rome
Piazza Campo di Fiori1.5kmCampo de' Fiori, Rome
Palazzo della Cancelleria1.5kmPiazza della Cancelleria, Rome
Santa Maria in Trastevere1.6kmPiazza Santa Maria in Trastevere, Rome
Near the hotel
Colosseum480 mPiazza del Colosseo, Rome
Roman Forum and Palatine Hill250 mPiazza Santa Maria Nova 53, Rome
94 Tele110 mVia Madonna dei monti 94, Rome
Palace of Domitian (Domus Flavia)120 mSouthern crest of Palatino, Rome
St. Peter in Chains (San Pietro in Vincoli)280 mPiazza San Pietro in Vincoli 4A, Rome
Via Sacra180 mRomeItaly
Mercati di Traiano - Museo dei Fori Imperiali210 mVia dei Fori Imperiali, Rome
La Taverna dei Fori Imperiali
72% likes this, based on 1128 reviews
Food: Italian110 mvia Madonna dei Monti, 9
Phone: +39 06 6798643
62% likes this, based on 237 reviews
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 1530 mVia Frangipane 15
Phone: +39 06 6994 0625
Gelateria La Dolce Vita
80% likes this, based on 331 reviews
Food: Ice Cream
Price Range: USD 4 - USD 860 mVia Cavour 306
Phone: 06 88922877
Iari The Vino
77% likes this, based on 40 reviews
Food: Italian20 mVia del Colosseo, 5
66% likes this, based on 259 reviews
Food: Italian60 m313 Via Cavour
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014ItalianHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedRome
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asHotels Recommended by Guests in Italy