- Restaurants nearby - Food was fantastic - No traffic noise - Hope to be back
- Beautiful interiors - Top notch service - Gated parking - Reasonable price
- Room was very spacious - Bathroom was large - Tvs are small - Free wifi
- Quiet neighborhood - Lots of places to lounge - Comfortable beds - Friendly people
- Delightful setting - Close to the french quarter - Rooms are creative - Great breakfast
The historical Five Continents Bed And Breakf is a 2-star property set next to The Presbytere, Mardi Gras / Carnival and Hermann-Grima House.
The hotel is 550m away from New Orleans Jazz National Historic Park, French Quarter and Louis Armstrong Park.
Fast access to Lakefront airport within 10km is provided.
The hotel's individual rooms are appointed with a refrigerator, a minibar and a small fridge.
A complimentary breakfast is served every morning.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
|City Center||New Orleans - 2300 ft|
|Airports||Louis Armstrong New Orleans (MSY) - 11.6 mi|
|Restaurants||Lil Dizzy's Cafe - 1000 ft, Cafe Treme (Cuisine: Coffee Shop) - 2000 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request.
Five Continents Bed And Breakf Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Musee Conti Wax Museum5000 ft917 Conti St, New Orleans
Irish Cultural Museum of New Orleans5000 ft933 Conti St, New Orleans
Gallier House5100 ft1118 and 1132 Royal St., New Orleans
The Presbytere5100 ft751 Chartres St., New Orleans
The Old U.S. Mint5200 ft400 Esplanade Ave, New Orleans
Near the hotel
New Orleans African-American Museum1700 ft1418 Governor Nicholls St., New Orleans
Louis Armstrong Park3300 ft901 North Rampart Street, New Orleans
French Quarter4700 ftCanal St to Esplanade Ave, New Orleans
New Orleans Historic Voodoo Museum4400 ft724 Dumaine St., New Orleans
Our Lady Of Guadalupe Church4600 ft411 N Rampart St, New Orleans
Old Ursuline Convent4700 ft1112 Chartres St, New Orleans
Faubourg Marigny4700 ftNew Orleans, LA
Lil Dizzy's Cafe
83% likes this, based on 108 reviews1000 ft1500 Esplanade Ave
95% likes this, based on 30 reviews
Cuisine: Coffee Shop2000 ftSeeking new space
Willie Mae's Scotch House
63% likes this, based on 316 reviews
Cuisine: American3000 ft2401 Saint Ann St
Rampart Street Food Store
74% likes this, based on 42 reviews
Cuisine: Seafood2800 ft1700 North Rampart St
Kermit's Treme Speakeasy
82% likes this, based on 44 reviews2800 ft1535 Basin Street
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.