- Restaurants nearby - Food was fantastic - No traffic noise - Hope to be back
- Beautiful interiors - Top notch service - Gated parking - Reasonable price
- Room was very spacious - Bathroom was large - Tvs are small - Free wifi
- Quiet neighborhood - Lots of places to lounge - Comfortable beds - Friendly people
- Delightful setting - Close to the french quarter - Rooms are creative - Great breakfast
The designer Five Continents Bed And Breakf is a 2-star property set next to The Presbytere, Mardi Gras / Carnival and Hermann-Grima House.
A hot breakfast is served every morning.
The hotel Five Continents Bed And Breakf provides visitors with a free continental breakfast.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
The hotel is 550m away from New Orleans Jazz National Historic Park, French Quarter and Louis Armstrong Park.
- City Center - 2.2km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are allowed on request
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Five Continents Bed And Breakf Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
Jackson Square1.6km615 Pere Antoine Alley, New Orleans
Musee Conti Wax Museum1.5km917 Conti St, New Orleans
Irish Cultural Museum of New Orleans1.5km933 Conti St, New Orleans
Hermann-Grima House1.5km820 St Louis Street, New Orleans
Gallier House1.5km1118 and 1132 Royal St., New Orleans
Near the hotel
New Orleans African-American Museum500 m1418 Governor Nicholls St., New Orleans
Edgar Degas House Pre-Impressionist Tour580 m2306 Esplanade Ave., New Orleans
New Orleans Jazz National Historic Park870 m916 N. Peters Street, New Orleans
Louis Armstrong Park990 m901 North Rampart Street, New Orleans
St. Augustine Church1.0kmGovernor Nilchols, New Orleans
Voodoo Spiritual Temple1.1km828 Rampart St., New Orleans
The Mahalia Jackson Theater of the Performing Arts1.1km801 N. Rampart Street, New Orleans
Lil Dizzy's Cafe
83% likes this, based on 108 reviews300 m1500 Esplanade Ave
95% likes this, based on 30 reviews
Food: Coffee Shop600 mSeeking new space
Rampart Street Food Store
73% likes this, based on 30 reviews
Food: Seafood830 m1700 North Rampart St
Kermit's Treme Speakeasy
74% likes this, based on 46 reviews840 m1535 Basin Street
Willie Mae's Scotch House
72% likes this, based on 326 reviews
Food: American890 m2401 Saint Ann St
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.