- Easy to find - Beds were uncomfortable - Only one english tv channel
- Cosy room - Free wifi 24/7 - Breakfast was great - Great stay there
- Quite near the train station - Service is inadequate - Breakfast was included
- Well heated rooms - Nice hotel bathrooms - Good for a budget holiday
- Close to the metro,and tour buses - Unfriendly staff - Small rooms
Hotel Fiamma is a trendy 3-star property located in the central part of Rome, next to the Downtown, main shopping and business districts. It also enjoys proximity to Via Veneto, Piazza Venezia, the Colosseum, Termini Railway Station, the University and the Policlinico Hospital.
It features 79 air-conditioned modernly-decorated rooms equipped with mini-bar, desk, sitting area, direct dial phone, heating, satellite TV, internet, bathroom and hairdryer.
As for the dining options of this establishment, they include an appetizing continental breakfast and buffet breakfast served in an airy breakfast room.
The hotel facilities provide the highest level of comfort and include 24-hour reception, safe, cloakroom, internet, elevator, currency exchange, non-smoking area, terrace and a nearby parking site.
Moreover, those on business are welcome to use several fully-equipped meeting rooms for discussing professional matters.
Generally speaking, this magnificent Fiamma hotel provides superb services combined with elegant surroundings in an intimate and care-free atmosphere.
Number of rooms 72.
- City Center - 300 m
- Airport: Ciampino - 14.0km, Leonardo da Vinci International (Fiumicino) - 23.3km
- Train Station: Roma Termini - 200 m, Roma Tiburtina - 2.6km
- Underground station: Termini - 300 m, Repubblica - Teatro dell'Opera - 300 m
At the hotel Fiamma guests are invited to a buffet breakfast served for free.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Private parking is possible at a location nearby.
from 1 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Rome
Starting from: US$112
Starting from: US$876
Starting from: US$215
Starting from: US$280
Starting from: US$100
Rooms and availability
Room Size: 18 square metres
Room Size: 13 square metres
Room Size: 20 square metres
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Colosseum1.6kmPiazza del Colosseo, Rome
Pantheon2.0kmPiazza della Rotonda, Rome
Roman Forum and Palatine Hill1.6kmPiazza Santa Maria Nova 53, Rome
Villa Borghese1.6kmPiazzale Flaminio, Rome
Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano1.6kmVia di San Giovanni in Laterano, Rome
Near the hotel
Diocletian Bath (Gterme di Diocleziano) and the Octagonal Hall (Aula Ottagona)90 mViale E. di Nicola 79, Rome
Santa Maria degli Angeli230 mVia Cernaia, 9, Rome
Termini Station (Stazione Termini)290 mRomeItaly
National Roman Museum - Palazzo Massimo alle Terme280 mLargo di Villa Peretti 67, Rome
Museo Nazionale Romano260 mLargo di Villa Peretti 67, Rome
Piazza della Repubblica330 mPiazza della Repubblica, Rome
56% likes this, based on 426 reviews100 mVia Gaeta 66
76% likes this, based on 496 reviews140 mVia Volturno, 13
Phone: 39 0647 41322
U. Giuliani Caffe
Food: Italian90 m60/62 Via Volturno corner with Via Solferino
74% likes this, based on 44 reviews
Food: Italian80 mVia Volturno
Food: Italian80 mVia Volturno 60-62
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.