- Easy to find - Beds were uncomfortable - Only one english tv channel
- Cosy room - Free wifi 24/7 - Breakfast was great - Great stay there
- Quite near the train station - Service is inadequate - Breakfast was included
- Well heated rooms - Nice hotel bathrooms - Good for a budget holiday
- Close to the metro,and tour buses - Unfriendly staff - Small rooms
Hotel Fiamma is a trendy 3-star property located in the central part of Rome, next to the Downtown, main shopping and business districts. It also enjoys proximity to Via Veneto, Piazza Venezia, the Colosseum, Termini Railway Station, the University and the Policlinico Hospital.
It features 79 air-conditioned modernly-decorated rooms equipped with mini-bar, desk, sitting area, direct dial phone, heating, satellite TV, internet, bathroom and hairdryer.
As for the dining options of this establishment, they include an appetizing continental breakfast and buffet breakfast served in an airy breakfast room.
The hotel facilities provide the highest level of comfort and include 24-hour reception, safe, cloakroom, internet, elevator, currency exchange, non-smoking area, terrace and a nearby parking site.
Moreover, those on business are welcome to use several fully-equipped meeting rooms for discussing professional matters.
Generally speaking, this magnificent Fiamma hotel provides superb services combined with elegant surroundings in an intimate and care-free atmosphere.
Number of rooms 72.
- City center Rome - 1400 ft
- Airports: Ciampino (CIA) - 8.8 mi, Leonardo da Vinci International (Fiumicino) (FCO) - 14.5 mi
- Train stations: Roma Termini - 1000 ft, Roma Tiburtina - 1.7 mi
- Underground stations: Termini - 1000 ft, Repubblica - Teatro dell'Opera - 1400 ft
- Restaurants: La Famiglia - 400 ft, Babbo's - 500 ft
- Parks Parco Nazionale Cinque Terre - 1400 ft
- Beaches Stabilimento La Cannuccia - 1700 ft
At the hotel Fiamma guests are invited to a buffet breakfast served for free.
|Rate this hotel|
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Private parking is possible at a location nearby.
from 2 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Colosseum1.0 miPiazza del Colosseo, Rome
Pantheon1.2 miPiazza della Rotonda, Rome
Roman Forum and Palatine Hill5300 ftPiazza Santa Maria Nova 53, Rome
Villa Borghese5200 ftPiazzale Flaminio, Rome
Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano1.0 miVia di San Giovanni in Laterano, Rome
Near the hotel
Diocletian Bath (Gterme di Diocleziano) and the Octagonal Hall (Aula Ottagona)300 ftViale E. di Nicola 79, Rome
Santa Maria degli Angeli800 ftVia Cernaia, 9, Rome
Termini Station (Stazione Termini)1000 ftRomeItaly
National Roman Museum - Palazzo Massimo alle Terme1000 ftLargo di Villa Peretti 67, Rome
Museo Nazionale Romano900 ftLargo di Villa Peretti 67, Rome
Piazza della Repubblica1100 ftPiazza della Repubblica, Rome
56% likes this, based on 426 reviews400 ftVia Gaeta 66
76% likes this, based on 496 reviews500 ftVia Volturno, 13
Phone: 39 0647 41322
U. Giuliani Caffe
Cuisine: Italian300 ft60/62 Via Volturno corner with Via Solferino
74% likes this, based on 44 reviews
Cuisine: Italian300 ftVia Volturno
Cuisine: Italian300 ftVia Volturno 60-62
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014ItalianHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedRome
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Design Hotels in Italy