- Location was a bit hidden and weird - Room was quiet - Free shuttle - Price was good
- Lg flat screen tv - Work desk with free internet - Pool was nice
- Staff was helpful - Free breakfast - Hot tub was fine
- Room was spacious - Included breakfast was just great - Free internet access in the lobby
- Staff was very friendly - Bed was very comfortable - Bathroom was dated
The budget Fairfield Inn By Marriott Phoenix North is a decent example of a 2-star hotel in Phoenix.
25 minutes away from Bellair Golf Club, Deer Valley Rock Art Center and 2 Fly Us Hot Air Balloon Rides. It will take you 25 minutes to get to the popular Cave Creek Golf Course, Turf Paradise Race Course and Jumpstreet.
The hotel is conveniently located in the vicinity of Phoenix Deer Valley airport.
This property offers 65 soundproof guestrooms complete with a seating area, ipod docking station and a work desk.
Every day a hot breakfast is served in the dining room.
For workouts the fitness center provides fitness classes, an exercise room and a gym.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2012. Number of rooms 64.
- City Center Phoenix - 8.1 mi
- Airport: Sky Harbor Intl (PHX) - 15.6 mi, Phoenix-Mesa-Gateway (AZA) - 35.1 mi
- Bus stop - 1.2 mi
- Restaurants: Waffle House (Food: American) - 700 ft, Coco's Bakery Restaurant - 900 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 12 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Fairfield Inn & Suites Phoenix Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Deer Valley Rock Art Center3.3 mi3711 W. Deer Valley Road, Glendale
Jumpstreet3.8 mi5665 W. Bell Rd., Glendale
Foothills Recreation and Aquatics Center3.9 mi5600 West Union Hills Drive, Glendale
Adobe Mountain Railroad Park4.4 mi23280 N 43rd Ave, Phoenix
Wet 'n' Wild Phoenix4.5 mi4243 W. Pinnacle Peak Road, Glendale
Food: American700 ft2516 W Bell Rd
Phone: (602) 942-7320
Coco's Bakery Restaurant
70% likes this, based on 12 reviews900 ft2410 W Bell Rd
Phone: 602 942 7229
Santisi Brothers Pizzeria
62% likes this, based on 40 reviews
Food: Pizza1100 ft2710 W Bell Rd
Phone: (602) 789-7979
83% likes this, based on 40 reviews1100 ft2340 West Bell Road
Phone: (602) 896-1171
61% likes this, based on 33 reviews1100 ft2340 West Bell Road
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.