- Rooms are fairly large - Flat screen tv - Free wifi - Room and bath were spotless - No restaurants in the area
- Rooms are comfortable and of a good size - Had a small fridge, microwave and coffee pot - Pool and hot tub were great
- Free airport shuttle - A few blocks from the rental car return - Great location for early morning flights
- Room was fine - Staff was friendly and helpful - 5 minutes to the airport - 10 minutes to southcenter shopping
- Rooms were clean - Beds were comfy - Nice free breakfast - Complimentary shuttle - Free parking
The affordable 3-star Fairfield Inn Seattle Sea-Tac Airport is set in a ski area minutes away from Museum of Flight, Family Fun Center and Bullwinkle's Restaurant and Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum. Founded in 1996, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2010.
Fairfield Inn Seattle Sea-Tac Airport offers 145 rooms fitted with cable TV, a refrigerator and data ports for a comfortable stay in SeaTac.
Every morning a delicious continental breakfast is served. Complimentary drinks are offered in the lobby bar.
The hotel Fairfield Inn Seattle Sea-Tac Airport provides visitors with a free buffet breakfast. The hotel Fairfield Inn Seattle Sea-Tac Airport serves a continental breakfast for free.
Parking, a garage and a business center, internet access and computers are located on-site.
Leisure facilities in Fairfield Inn Seattle Sea-Tac Airport include an indoor swimming pool, a golf course. The hotel’s fitness center comes with a jogging trail, a gym and fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms for additional charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 146.
You can see Angle Lake Park only 300m from the hotel.
Renton airport is 10 minutes' drive from the hotel.
- City Center - 1.8km
- Airport: Seattle-Tacoma International - 2.8km, Renton - 9.7km
- Train Station Auburn Station - 14.2km
- Bus stop - 200 m
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Fairfield Inn Seattle Sea-Tac Airport Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum2.7km5917 South 196th Street, Kent
Acme Bowl5.0km100 Andover Park West, Tukwila
iFLY Indoor Skydiving5.2km349 Tukwila Pkwy, Tukwila
Riverbend Golf Complex5.7km2019 West Meeker St, Kent
Family Fun Center and Bullwinkle's Restaurant5.8km7300 Fun Center Way, Tukwila
Near the hotel
Angle Lake Park290 m19408 International Blvd, SeaTac
Herfy's Burger & Teriyaki
84% likes this, based on 31 reviews
Food: Hamburgers, Japanese280 m19840 Pacific Hwy S
Phone: (206) 870-1500
73% likes this, based on 29 reviews
Food: Salvadoran290 m19840 International Boulevard S
Bull Pen Pub Bar & Grill
72% likes this, based on 45 reviews
Food: American430 m20011 Pacific Hwy S
Phone: (206) 824-4070
85% likes this, based on 30 reviews
Food: Japanese730 m19021 International Blvd
Phone: (206) 241-6231
68% likes this, based on 54 reviews
Food: American780 m20402 International Blvd.
Phone: (206) 592-5928
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.