- Rooms are fairly large - Flat screen tv - Free wifi - Room and bath were spotless - No restaurants in the area
- Rooms are comfortable and of a good size - Had a small fridge, microwave and coffee pot - Pool and hot tub were great
- Free airport shuttle - A few blocks from the rental car return - Great location for early morning flights
- Room was fine - Staff was friendly and helpful - 5 minutes to the airport - 10 minutes to southcenter shopping
- Rooms were clean - Beds were comfy - Nice free breakfast - Complimentary shuttle - Free parking
The affordable 3-star Fairfield Inn Seattle Sea-Tac Airport is set in a ski area minutes away from Museum of Flight, Family Fun Center and Bullwinkle's Restaurant and Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum. Founded in 1996, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2010.
You can see Angle Lake Park only 300m from the hotel.
Renton airport is 10 minutes' drive from the hotel.
Fairfield Inn Seattle Sea-Tac Airport offers 145 rooms fitted with cable TV, a refrigerator and data ports for a comfortable stay in SeaTac.
Every morning a delicious continental breakfast is served. Complimentary drinks are offered in the lobby bar.
Parking, a garage and a business center, internet access and computers are located on-site.
Leisure facilities in Fairfield Inn Seattle Sea-Tac Airport include an indoor swimming pool, a golf course. The hotel’s fitness center comes with a jogging trail, a gym and fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms for additional charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 147.
|City Center||SeaTac - 1.1 mi|
|Airports||Seattle-Tacoma International (SEA) - 1.7 mi, Boeing Field/King County International Airport (BFI) - 7.7 mi|
|Train Stations||Auburn Station - 8.8 mi|
|Bus stop||- 700 ft|
|Restaurants||Herfy's Burger & Teriyaki (Cuisine: Hamburgers, Japanese) - 1000 ft, Las Palmas (Cuisine: Salvadoran) - 1000 ft|
|Parks||Angle Lake Park - 1000 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed.
Fairfield Inn By Marriott Seatac Airport Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Uptown Glassworks5.9 mi230 Main Ave S Renton, WA 98057
Kubota Garden6.2 mi9817 55th Avenue South, Seattle
Museum of Flight6.3 mi9404 East Marginal Way South, Seattle
Henry Moses Aquatic Center6.2 mi1719 SE Maple Valley Hwy, Renton
Gene Coulon Memorial Beach Park7.0 mi1201 Lake Washington Boulevard North, Renton
Near the hotel
Angle Lake Park1000 ft19408 International Blvd, SeaTac
Herfy's Burger & Teriyaki
84% likes this, based on 31 reviews
Cuisine: Hamburgers, Japanese1000 ft19840 Pacific Hwy S
Phone: (206) 870-1500
73% likes this, based on 29 reviews
Cuisine: Salvadoran1000 ft19840 International Boulevard S
Bull Pen Pub Bar & Grill
72% likes this, based on 45 reviews
Cuisine: American1500 ft20011 Pacific Hwy S
Phone: (206) 824-4070
85% likes this, based on 30 reviews
Cuisine: Japanese2400 ft19021 International Blvd
Phone: (206) 241-6231
68% likes this, based on 54 reviews
Cuisine: American2600 ft20402 International Blvd.
Phone: (206) 592-5928
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.