- Small nice hotel - Room was really comfortable - Nice view
- Great safe location - Good breakfast - Very small room
- Staff were friendly - The smallest bathroom - Near the underground line
- Breakfast was substantial - No air conditioning - Conveniently situated
- Manager was very friendly - Room was clean - So was the bathroom
Exlusive Hotel Leman Opera was built in 1933 and completely renovated in 1998. It is situated in the very center of the French capital in about ½ block from the Follies Bergere. Cadet Subway Station is just several steps away from the hotel.
Nearby there are also Louvre, Opera House and Big department stores. For those arriving and leaving by railway there are in a comfortable distance from the hotel Gare del’Est and TGV Est stations. Grands Boulevards, Galeries Lafayette and le Printemps are about some 15 minutes away, as well as Louvre and Sacre Coeur Church.
At your disposal there are comfortable and spacious bedrooms, providing with all the necessary equipment and facilities.
Guests are welcome in a fresco-decorated lobby by a friendly reception staff.
Special places are a winter garden and a beautifully vaulted breakfast room to enjoy your main meal of the day.
Number of rooms 24.
- City Center - 2.0km
- Airport: Le Bourget - 10.3km, Orly - 16.6km
- Train Station: Gare de l'Est - 1.0km, Gare Saint Lazare - 1.4km
- Underground station: Cadet - 300 m, Grands Boulevards - 400 m
A buffet breakfast is served at the price of EUR 12 per person per night.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is EUR 21 per day.
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Double Bed or Two Single Beds
Exclusive Hotel Leman Opera Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Musee du Louvre1.6km99 rue de Rivoli, Paris
Musee d'Orsay2.1km62 Rue de Lille, Paris
Centre Pompidou1.5kmPlace Georges Pompidou, Paris
Les Fontaine Des Innocents1.5km43 Rue Saint-Denis, Paris
Theatre des Deux Anes1.5km100 Boulevard de Clichy, Paris
Near the hotel
Folies-Bergere40 m32 rue Richer, Paris
Art France Academie110 m7-9, rue de Montyon, Paris
How to become Parisian in one hour?270 m24 Boulevard Poissonniere, Paris
Passage Verdeau230 mParisFrance
Passage Jouffroy260 m75009 ParisFrance
Theatre des Nouveautes290 m24 Boulevard Poissonniere, Paris
Grevin Museum330 m10 Boulevard Montmartre, Paris
66% likes this, based on 1876 reviews
Food: French280 m7,rue du Faubourg Montmartre
Phone: 01 47 70 86 29
Autour d'un Verre
69% likes this, based on 69 reviews
Food: French10 m21 rue de trevise (Rue Richer)
Phone: 01 48 24 43 74
65% likes this, based on 49 reviews
Food: Chinese, Hunan
Price Range: USD 94 - USD 18810 m22 Rue de Trevise
Phone: 01 48 00 07 73
62% likes this, based on 65 reviews
Food: French30 mrue Richer
59% likes this, based on 26 reviews
Food: Ukrainian10 m17 Rue de Trevise
Phone: +33 1 45 23 46 55
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014FrenchHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedParis
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asHotels Recommended by Guests in France