- Service is exceptional - Comfortable bed - Brilliiant value for money
- No parking - Bathroom was nice - Would recommend it to everyone
- Location was excellent - Reception was open 24 hours - Wi-fi is weak, limited
- Hotel was clean - Rooms were spacious - Excellent breakfast
- Very close to termini - Staff was good - Room was clean - No view
Hotel is located in the center of Rome on Via Nazionale close to Termini Railway Station. The nearby attractions include the church of San Paolo and Episcopal church.
The hotel is placed into the elegant building that dates back to the 18th century. It was refurbished in 2007 and combines traditional charm with parquet flooring and modern facilities.
Its 14 rooms are air-conditioned, sound-proof and equipped with self-regulating heating, private bathrooms with shower, satellite TV, direct dial phone, minibar, WIFI Internet access. Some deluxe rooms have whirlpool bath or hydromassage shower. The hotel’s services include car parking, fax, 24-hour reception and buffet breakfast.
In this nice small hotel you’ll feel like home and it is a great starting point to discover Rome.
Number of rooms 14.
- City Center - 800 m
- Airport: Ciampino - 14.0km, Leonardo da Vinci International (Fiumicino) - 22.1km
- Train Station: Roma Termini - 1.1km, Roma Ostiense - 2.7km
- Underground station: Cavour - 500 m, Barberini Fontana di Trevi - 700 m
The hotel Everest Inn Rome provides visitors with a free continental breakfast. The hotel Everest Inn Rome serves a buffet breakfast for free.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is EUR 30 per day.
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Rome
Starting from: US$177
Starting from: US$165
Starting from: US$278
Starting from: US$170
Starting from: US$55
Rooms and availability
Double Or Twin Beds
Everest Inn Rome Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Parco Savello - Giardino degli Aranci1.5kmVia di Santa Sabina, Rome
Museum of the Souls of Purgatory1.5kmlungotevere Prati, Rome
Via dei Coronari1.5kmRomeItaly
Basilica Di Santa Sabina1.5kmPiazza Pietro d'Iliria, 1, Rome
Chiesa Nuova1.5kmVia del Governo Vecchio, 134, Rome
Near the hotel
Colosseum930 mPiazza del Colosseo, Rome
Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)550 mPiazza di Trevi, Rome
Villa Aldobrandini90 mVia Mazzarino, 1, Rome
Teatro Eliseo100 mVia Nazionale, 183, Rome
Torre delle Milizie120 mLargo Magnanapoli, Rome
Pantheon930 mPiazza della Rotonda, Rome
Cruise Excursions Italy220 mVia dei Serpenti 35, Rome
Ristorante Santa Cristina al Quirinale
78% likes this, based on 552 reviews
Food: Italian130 mVia della Cordonata, 21
Phone: 06 69925485
La Taverna dei Monti
79% likes this, based on 844 reviews
Food: Italian200 mvia del Boschetto 41
Phone: +39 06 48 177 24
65% likes this, based on 193 reviews
Food: Italian140 mVia dei Serpenti, 87
Il Grillo Brillo
75% likes this, based on 116 reviews
Price Range: USD 28 - USD 55140 m79 Via dei Serpenti
Phone: +39 06 4883029
76% likes this, based on 124 reviews150 mVia dei Serpenti 91
Phone: +39 (0)6 4880852
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.