- Service is exceptional - Comfortable bed - Brilliiant value for money
- No parking - Bathroom was nice - Would recommend it to everyone
- Location was excellent - Reception was open 24 hours - Wi-fi is weak, limited
- Hotel was clean - Rooms were spacious - Excellent breakfast
- Very close to termini - Staff was good - Room was clean - No view
Hotel is located in the center of Rome on Via Nazionale close to Termini Railway Station. The nearby attractions include the church of San Paolo and Episcopal church.
The hotel is placed into the elegant building that dates back to the 18th century. It was refurbished in 2007 and combines traditional charm with parquet flooring and modern facilities.
Its 14 rooms are air-conditioned, sound-proof and equipped with self-regulating heating, private bathrooms with shower, satellite TV, direct dial phone, minibar, WIFI Internet access. Some deluxe rooms have whirlpool bath or hydromassage shower. The hotel’s services include car parking, fax, 24-hour reception and buffet breakfast.
In this nice small hotel you’ll feel like home and it is a great starting point to discover Rome.
Number of rooms 14.
- City center Rome - 3000 ft
- Airports: Ciampino (CIA) - 8.8 mi, Leonardo da Vinci International (Fiumicino) (FCO) - 13.7 mi
- Train stations: Roma Termini - 4000 ft, Roma Ostiense - 1.7 mi
- Underground stations: Cavour - 2000 ft, Barberini Fontana di Trevi - 2700 ft
- Restaurants: Ristorante Santa Cristina al Quirinale (Cuisine: Italian) - 500 ft, La Taverna dei Monti (Cuisine: Italian) - 700 ft
- Parks: Villa Aldobrandini - 300 ft, Parco Nazionale Cinque Terre - 3400 ft
- Beaches Stabilimento La Cannuccia - 2400 ft
The hotel Everest Inn Rome provides visitors with a free continental breakfast.
|Rate this hotel|
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is EUR 30 per day.
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Everest Inn Rome Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Parco Savello - Giardino degli Aranci5000 ftVia di Santa Sabina, Rome
Museum of the Souls of Purgatory5000 ftlungotevere Prati, Rome
Via dei Coronari5000 ftRomeItaly
Basilica Di Santa Sabina5100 ftPiazza Pietro d'Iliria, 1, Rome
Chiesa Nuova5100 ftVia del Governo Vecchio, 134, Rome
Near the hotel
Colosseum3100 ftPiazza del Colosseo, Rome
Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)1900 ftPiazza di Trevi, Rome
Villa Aldobrandini300 ftVia Mazzarino, 1, Rome
Teatro Eliseo400 ftVia Nazionale, 183, Rome
Torre delle Milizie400 ftLargo Magnanapoli, Rome
Pantheon3100 ftPiazza della Rotonda, Rome
Quirinale Palace (Palazzo del Quirinale)900 ftPiazza del Quirinale, Rome
Ristorante Santa Cristina al Quirinale
78% likes this, based on 552 reviews
Cuisine: Italian500 ftVia della Cordonata, 21
Phone: 06 69925485
La Taverna dei Monti
79% likes this, based on 844 reviews
Cuisine: Italian700 ftvia del Boschetto 41
Phone: +39 06 48 177 24
65% likes this, based on 193 reviews
Cuisine: Italian500 ftVia dei Serpenti, 87
Il Grillo Brillo
75% likes this, based on 116 reviews
Price Range: USD 28 - USD 55500 ft79 Via dei Serpenti
Phone: +39 06 4883029
76% likes this, based on 397 reviews
Cuisine: Italian, Chowder
Price Range: USD 26 - USD 46700 ftVia del Boschetto 30
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014ItalianHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedRome
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asHotels Recommended by Guests in Italy