- Good-sized room - Great water pressure - Included breakfast
- Room was very small - Comfortable beds - Nice hot shower
- Staff is very helpful - Clean with ac - Not noisy at all
- Few restaurant and bakeries - Rooms are clean - Bathrooms are modern
- Very close to metro - 15 min walk from eiffel tower - Staff were friendly
This hotel was completely restored in 2005 and has a modern inside in warm colours and a lot of flowers and plants. It stands nearby the Eiffel Tower, the Field of Mars and Parc des Expositions Porte de Versailles. Moreover, the property is in a few minutes walking to the Motte-Picquet Grenelle Metro Station.
All 37 bedrooms are dressed in sallow overtones with wooden furniture. They feature air conditioning, satellite televisions, minibars, radios, wireless Internet access, bathrooms with bath or shower and hairdryers. Rooms for handicapped are available.
Dining options include delicious breakfasts every morning and a pleasant lounge bar.
Also the hotel provides guests with an air-conditioned meeting room for up to 20 delegates with Internet connections.
Other facilities contain 24-hour front desk with tour and restaurant reservations, daily newspapers in the lobby, a safe and a cloakroom, underground parking and a laundry.
Europe Hotel will promise a great base for exploring the city, doing a business trip or just relaxing in a friendly homelike atmosphere.
Year renovated 2007. Number of rooms 37.
- City Center - 3.6km
- Airport: Orly - 14.6km, Le Bourget - 14.6km
- Train Station: Gare Montparnasse - 1.8km, Gare Saint Lazare - 3.6km
- Underground station: La Motte Picquet-Grenelle - 200 m, Dupleix - 300 m
A buffet breakfast is served at the price of EUR 10 per person per night.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is EUR 24 per day.
from 1 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Two Single Beds
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Arboretum, green spaces, zoos|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Musee Rodin1.5km79 rue de Varenne, Paris
Liberty Flame1.5kmPont de l'Alma, Paris
Aquarium de Paris - CineAqua1.5km5 Avenue Albert De Mun, Paris
Cite de l'architecture et du patrimoine1.6km1 place du Trocadero et du 11 novembre, Paris
Rue St-Dominique1.6kmrue St.-Dominique, Paris
Near the hotel
Eiffel Tower980 m5 avenue Anatole France, Paris
Comedie Tour Eiffel250 m14 rue Deseix, Paris
Le Village Suisse330 m78 Avenue de SUFFREN, Paris
Sister Act500 mTheatre Mogador, Paris
Paris Running Tours640 m30 rue Miollis, Paris
Le Pont de Bir-Hakeim790 mParisFrance
Ecole Militaire850 mParisFrance
Le Palais de Raja Maharaja
86% likes this, based on 191 reviews
Price Range: USD 15 - USD 3480 m21 rue d'ouessant
Phone: 01 43 06 50 39
Le Roi Du Couscous
73% likes this, based on 53 reviews
Food: African40 m112 Boulevard de Grenelle
Phone: 01 45 79 96 25
Cafe Le Pierrot
Food: French100 m67 Avenue La Motte Picquet
Phone: 01 47 34 17 76
Le Bouquet de Grenelle
59% likes this, based on 48 reviews
Food: French90 m68, Avenue de la Motte Picquet
72% likes this, based on 129 reviews
Food: French130 m59,avenue de la Motte Picquet
Phone: 01 47 34 11 64
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.