- Pool is gorgeous - Great air conditioning - Breakfast is outstanding
- Clean bed - Clean rooms - Highly recommended
- Location was perfect - Bathroom was simple - We will be back
- Free wifi - Small tv - Room was very nicely decorated
- Manager is wonderful - View is outstanding - Staff are warm
Esperas Traditional Houses is a 4-star unique guesthouse, located close to the beach. Built in 1991, the hotel is a unique combination of Cycladic architecture and modern facilities.
Major Santorini Island attractions, such as Monastery of Profitis Ilias, Archaeological museum, Fira, Greece and "Megaro Gyzi" Museum are located nearby. Byzantine Castle Ruins, Mnemossyne Artists House and Tramonto ad Oia are located just 200m from the hotel.
A short drive from Santorini (Thira) airport.
The hotel offers 10 rooms. All of them feature a safe, air conditioning and a minibar. All of the rooms have a stunning view over the sea.
Refreshing drinks are offered in the lounge bar.
Guests can go in for jet skiing, horse riding and canoeing at the hotel.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible at a location nearby.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 17.
- City center Santorini Island - 6.9 mi
- Airports: Santorini (Thira) (JTR) - 7.4 mi, Paros (PAS) - 40.4 mi
- Restaurants: Ochre Restaurant (Cuisine: Mediterranean, Greek) - 300 ft, Fanari Restaurant (Cuisine: Mediterranean) - 200 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Esperas Traditional Houses Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Palea Kameni3.5 mi
Santorini Volcano4.2 mi
"Megaro Gyzi" Museum4.4 miFira 847 00Greece
Monastery of Profitis Ilias4.6 miPyrgos
Archaeological museum, Fira, Greece4.7 miFira
Near the hotel
Mnemossyne Artists House600 ftPliarhon Street, Oia
Amoudi Bay800 ft
Tramonto ad Oia1400 ftOia, Oia
Byzantine Castle Ruins1600 ft
73% likes this, based on 327 reviews
Cuisine: Mediterranean, Greek
Price Range: USD 16 - USD 61300 ftOn the way to Ammoudi Bay, next to windmill
Phone: +30 22860 71808
77% likes this, based on 64 reviews
Cuisine: Mediterranean200 ftFanari Villas
Phone: 30 22860 71008
Sunset Fish Tavern
76% likes this, based on 284 reviews
Cuisine: Greek600 ftAmoudi Harbor, below Oia
Phone: +30 22860 71614
Dimitris Ammoudi Taverna
66% likes this, based on 176 reviews
Cuisine: Seafood, Greek600 ftAmmoudi Bay
66% likes this, based on 102 reviews
Cuisine: Contemporary600 ft84 702
Phone: +30 22860 71641
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014GreekHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedSantorini Island
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Luxury Hotels in Greece