- Good hotel - Not well located - Reasonable price
- Clean rooms - Good service - Decent price
- Close to the airport - It is clean - Prices were adequate
The luxury Entree Hotel Gross Borstel is a decent example of a 4-star hotel in Hamburg. The hotel opened in 1994 and since then remains an example of Mediterranean architecture in Hamburg.
30 minutes away from Mummy of Jiwika, Ohlsdorf Cemetery and Hamburg Zoo . Nestled in the residential district and 7km from the city center.
5 minutes' drive from Hamburg airport.
The hotel offers 20 rooms. All of them feature a bay window, a work desk and cable TV.
A free varied buffet breakfast is available in the private dining room.
A buffet breakfast is served at the price of EUR 7 per person per night.
Sport facilities include cycling, hiking and more.
Hotspot Wi-Fi wireless internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Free Private hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 20.
- City center Hamburg - 3.9 mi
- Airports: Hamburg Airport (HAM) - 1.6 mi, Finkenwerder (XFW) - 7.6 mi
- Train stations: Train Station Dammtor - 3.4 mi, Hamburg Dammtor station - 3.4 mi
- Underground stations: Niendorf Markt underground station - 1.3 mi, Hagendeel underground station - 1.4 mi
- Restaurants: El Marques (Cuisine: Spanish) - 1600 ft, Taparia con Carvalho - 2300 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 1500 hours
until 1200 hours
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Entree Hotel Gross Borstel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Air business related|
Planetarium Hamburg1.6 miHindenburgstrasse 1b, Hamburg
Hamburg Zoo (Tierpark Hagenbeck)1.7 miLokstedter Grenzstrasse 2, Hamburg
Flughafenmodell2.0 miFlughafenstrasse 1-3, Hamburg
SchwarzLICHTviertel2.5 miKieler Strasse 571, Hamburg
Mummy of Jiwika2.6 miJiwika, Wamena
Near the hotel
Kaffeemuseum Burg (Museum of Coffee)4700 ftMunsterstrasse 23-25, Hamburg
77% likes this, based on 38 reviews
Cuisine: Spanish1600 ftBorsteler Chaussee 86
Phone: (0 40) 51 49 36 22
Taparia con Carvalho
61% likes this, based on 11 reviews2300 ft
75% likes this, based on 24 reviews
Cuisine: Moroccan2400 ftKellerbleek 10
Phone: 040 / 57 14 53 01
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014GermanHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedHamburg
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Luxury Hotels in Germany