- Safe location - Excellent service - Comparable prices - Good value for money
- Comfortable rooms - No great view - Breakfast was in basement - Food was tasty
- Clean rooms - Bathroom was small - Nice bed - Free internet (wifi) - Helpful concierge
- Hotel is on taksim square - Small lobby - Breakfast was not that good - Would certainly go again
- Nice comfortable hotel - A little noisy - Location great - Staff is very gentile and helpful
The 3-star Emerald Hotel is located in cultural Istanbul, minutes away from Bosphorus Strait, Basilica Cistern and Corlulu Ali Pasa Medresesi.
A 5-minute walk will take you to Galatasaray Tram, Cicek Pasaji and Beyazit.
It stands minutes away from the Taksim subway station. 20 minutes' drive from Ataturk airport.
Emerald Hotel offers 20 rooms fitted with a dishwasher, heating for a comfortable stay in Istanbul.
Dining options include a free continental breakfast served every morning. Refreshing drinks are offered in the lobby bar.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is EUR 10 per day.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 22.
- City Center Istanbul - 2.4 mi
- Airport: Ataturk (IST) - 9.7 mi, Sabiha Gokcen (SAW) - 19.6 mi
- Train Station: Haydarpasa Train Station - 3.5 mi, - 400 ft
- Underground station: Taksim - 1400 ft, Osmanbey - 1.1 mi
- Restaurants: 360 Restaurant - 900 ft, Sehzade Taksim (Food: Turkish, Middle Eastern) - 200 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 12 pm
until 2 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Emerald Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
Corlulu Ali Pasa Medresesi5100 ftBetween Sultanahmet Square and Beyazit Square, Istanbul
Galata Tower1.1 miBuyuk Hendek Cad., Istanbul
Galata Bridge1.3 miIstanbulTurkey
Bosphorus Strait1.5 miIstanbul Bosphorus, Istanbul
Yildiz Palace Museum1.6 miYildiz Mah. Barbaros Bulv. Hamam Sok. No:62, Istanbul
Near the hotel
Sultana's Dinner and 1001 Nights Show1300 ftCumhuriyet Caddesi 40, Istanbul
Cicek Pasaji2500 ftHuseyinaga Mh, Istanbul
St Anthony of Padua3200 ftIstiklal Caddesi, Istanbul
Museum of Innocence3500 ftCukurcuma Caddesi, Dalgic Cikmazi, 2, Istanbul
62% likes this, based on 724 reviews
Price Range: USD 26 - USD 101900 ftIstiklal Caddesi , K8 No:11
70% likes this, based on 98 reviews
Food: Turkish, Middle Eastern200 ftKocatepe Mah. Abdulhak Hamit Cad. No: 17/1-2
78% likes this, based on 151 reviews
Food: Turkish, Middle Eastern
Price Range: USD 17 - USD 27300 ftKocatepe Mahallesi Sehit Muhtar Caddesi 28/A
Phone: +90 2122503356
77% likes this, based on 45 reviews200 ftISTIKLAL CD.
81% likes this, based on 34 reviews
Food: Turkish300 ftAbdulhakhamit CAD. 17
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014TurkishHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedIstanbul
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Spa Hotels in Turkey