- Safe location - Excellent service - Comparable prices - Good value for money
- Comfortable rooms - No great view - Breakfast was in basement - Food was tasty
- Clean rooms - Bathroom was small - Nice bed - Free internet (wifi) - Helpful concierge
- Hotel is on taksim square - Small lobby - Breakfast was not that good - Would certainly go again
- Nice comfortable hotel - A little noisy - Location great - Staff is very gentile and helpful
The comfortable 3-star Emerald Hotel is set in an entertainment area minutes away from Bosphorus Strait, Hagia Sophia Museum / Church (Ayasofya) and Corlulu Ali Pasa Medresesi.
Emerald Hotel offers 20 rooms fitted with LCD TV, heating and a minibar for a comfortable stay in Istanbul.
A continental breakfast is offered at the bar.
The hotel Emerald provides visitors with a free buffet breakfast.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms
and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is EUR 10 per day.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 20.
It will take you 5 minutes to get to the popular Galatasaray Tram, Cicek Pasaji and Beyazit.
It stands minutes away from the Taksim subway station. 20 minutes' drive from Ataturk airport.
- City Center - 3.8km
- Airport Ataturk - 15.7km
- Train Station: Haydarpasa Train Station - 5.6km, - 100 m
- Underground station: Taksim - 300 m, Osmanbey - 1.6km
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Istanbul
Starting from: US$399
Starting from: US$142
Starting from: US$270
Starting from: US$249
Starting from: US$109
Rooms and availability
One Single Bed
1 Double and 1 Single bed
One Single Bed
Emerald Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Corlulu Ali Pasa Medresesi1.5kmBetween Sultanahmet Square and Beyazit Square, Istanbul
Private Tours with Mutlu Deveci - Daily Tours1.6kmBereketzade Mah. Buyukhendek Cad. Selcuk Is Merkezi No:55 Kat:6 D:709, Istanbul
Galata Tower1.7kmBuyuk Hendek Cad., Istanbul
Bosphorus Strait2.4kmIstanbul Bosphorus, Istanbul
Near the hotel
Galatasaray Tram290 mTaksim, Istanbul
Sultana's Dinner and 1001 Nights Show390 mCumhuriyet Caddesi 40, Istanbul
Cicek Pasaji760 mHuseyinaga Mh, Istanbul
St Anthony of Padua950 mIstiklal Caddesi, Istanbul
Museum of Innocence1.1kmCukurcuma Caddesi, Dalgic Cikmazi, 2, Istanbul
62% likes this, based on 724 reviews
Price Range: USD 26 - USD 101250 mIstiklal Caddesi , K8 No:11
70% likes this, based on 98 reviews
Food: Turkish, Middle Eastern60 mKocatepe Mah. Abdulhak Hamit Cad. No: 17/1-2
78% likes this, based on 151 reviews
Food: Turkish, Middle Eastern
Price Range: USD 17 - USD 2780 mKocatepe Mahallesi Sehit Muhtar Caddesi 28/A
Phone: +90 2122503356
77% likes this, based on 45 reviews50 mISTIKLAL CD.
Natural Grill Hause100 mSehit Muhtar 38
Phone: (0212) 238 33 62
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.