- Comfortable room - $14.95 per day for computer - $14.95 for my ipad - Bathroom sink drained incredibly slowly
- Hotel is close to a shopping center - Breakfast was great - $10/night parking fee
- Staff is quite professional - Room was clean and well maintained - Large flat screen tv - Free shuttle service
- Close to freeway i-5 - $10 per day for internet access - Pool and hot tub are clean
- Big rooms and comfy beds - Managers cocktail hour - A few blocks to the fields, shopping, restaurants
Wi-Fi in rooms
Indoor swimming pool
Spa and relaxation
Spa & wellness center
Embassy Suites Seattle - Tacoma International Airport is a 3-star hotel offering spacious accommodation not far from Museum of Flight, Henry Moses Aquatic Center and Uptown Glassworks. The building was renovated in 2009.
Quick access to a shopping mall, a mall and a zoo is provided.
10 minutes' drive from Boeing Field/King County International airport.
This great value hotel comprises 235 guestrooms with a kitchenette, floor to ceiling windows, a living area, a writing desk and a minibar. They boast beautiful decor and offer coffee/tea makers, a fridge and a microwave.
A free breakfast is served each morning in the private dining room. At the restaurant Mediterranean dishes are served. Coffee can be savored in the lounge bar.
Aside from dry cleaning, ironing service and room service, guests can also make use of a cloakroom, parking and a cash machine.
Guests are provided with an indoor heated pool and a basketball court on site as well as a sauna, a wellness center and a hot tub for relaxation. Such sports activities as basketball and golf are provided on-site.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel at USD 14.95 per day.
private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 12 per day.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 238.
|Rate this hotel|
from 4 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request.
Embassy Suites Seattle - Tacoma International Airport Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Air business related|
|Golf courses and Country clubs|
Uptown Glassworks2.5 mi230 Main Ave S Renton, WA 98057
Henry Moses Aquatic Center2.8 mi1719 SE Maple Valley Hwy, Renton
Angle Lake Park3.3 mi19408 International Blvd, SeaTac
Gene Coulon Memorial Beach Park3.6 mi1201 Lake Washington Boulevard North, Renton
Kubota Garden3.7 mi9817 55th Avenue South, Seattle
71% likes this, based on 35 reviews200 ft15920 West Valley Highway
O Sushi & Grill
74% likes this, based on 27 reviews
Cuisine: Japanese400 ft15901 W. Valley Hwy
Phone: (425) 793-7600
Los Bigotes de Villa
64% likes this, based on 9 reviews
Cuisine: Mexican1000 ftStander Blvd
Famous Dave's Barbeque
60% likes this, based on 61 reviews
Price Range: USD 7 - USD 222500 ft17770 Parkway
67% likes this, based on 33 reviews
Cuisine: Sushi2600 ft100 Andover Park West 160
Phone: (206) 816-3280
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made free of charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.