- Room needed some work - Tv remote worked - They charge $10 for internet access and $13 to self park in the garage
- Two hours free bar - Free lobby internet access - Free front desk safe - Staff very friendly
- Rooms were large - Beds very comfortable - Breakfast was good
- Great price - Nice clean rooms - Great restaurants nearby
- Breakfast was really good - Large room - Simple design
Embassy Suites Nashville - At Vanderbilt is a 3-star central hotel offering spacious accommodation steps away from Ryman Auditorium, Fannie Mae Dees Park and Nashville Public Library. Founded in 2001, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2007.
The hotel is conveniently situated in a central area, close to parks, waterfalls. A 5-minute walk will take you to Music Row, Upper Room and The Doyle and Debbie Show.
The hotel is surrounded by restaurants, cafés and a zoo.
15km to the Nashville International airport.
The 205 guest rooms are spread over 11 floors.
A complimentary breakfast is served daily. The full service restaurant offers fresh Italian cuisine. Guests can relax in the music bar serving complimentary drinks.
Guests of Embassy Suites Nashville - At Vanderbilt are welcome to make use of internet access, computers.
Wireless internet is available in public areas for additional charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas for additional charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 15 per day.
Year renovated 2007. Number of floors 11. Number of rooms 208.
- City Center Nashville - 1.2 mi
- Airport Nashville International (BNA) - 6.6 mi
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Gigi's Cupcakes (Food: Dessert) - 200 ft, Omaha Steakhouse (Food: Steakhouse) - 100 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Embassy Suites Nashville - At Vanderbilt Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Nashville Public Library1.0 mi615 Church Street, Nashville
Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum1.2 mi222 Fifth Avenue S, Nashville
Ryman Auditorium1.2 mi116 Fifth Ave N, Nashville
Fannie Mae Dees Park1.1 mi2400 Blakemore Avenue, Nashville
Nashville Convention Center1.1 mi601 Commerce St, Nashville
Near the hotel
Music Row1300 ft16th/17th Ave. South - Division Street and Music Square, Nashville
Rhinestone Wedding Chapel1600 ft44 Music Square East, Nashville
Upper Room1600 ft1908 Grand Ave, Nashville
The Doyle and Debbie Show3400 ftZanies Comedy Club, Nashville
Vanderbilt University3400 ft2201 West End Avenue, Nashville
Centennial Park4200 ft2500 West End Ave., Nashville
Frist Center for Visual Arts4300 ft919 Broadway, Nashville
83% likes this, based on 104 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 4200 ft1816 Broadway
Food: Steakhouse100 ft1811 Broadway
Hattie B's Hot Chicken
79% likes this, based on 122 reviews
Food: American200 ft112 19th Ave S
82% likes this, based on 147 reviews
Food: Mexican300 ft1901 Broadway
62% likes this, based on 162 reviews
Food: American, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Price Range: USD 20 - USD 80400 ft2001 Belcourt Ave
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.