Booked.net travelerWrite a ReviewAdditionally clean as most of the Embassy Suites we haved stayed are.
- Service was efficient - Internet in the room is $10/night - Breakfast buffet was excellent
- Free access to the private gym - Parking is plentiful and free - Nice beds
- 2 hour happy hour every evening - Room recently updated - Excellent service
- Pool area had nice lounge chairs - Rooms are large - Few restaurants nearby
- Lobby and atrium are really nice - Huge rooms - Indoor pool and hot tub were wonderful
The contemporary Embassy Suites Indianapolis - North is conveniently set minutes away from Hinkle Fieldhouse, Eagle Creek Park and Holliday Park. Founded in 1985, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2008.
Embassy Suites Indianapolis - North offers 221 rooms fitted with Wi-Fi and air conditioning for a comfortable stay in Indianapolis.
A complimentary breakfast is served every morning.
The hotel Embassy Suites Indianapolis - North serves a buffet breakfast for free.
Embassy Suites Indianapolis - North boasts a business center, internet access and computers as well as free shuttle service.
Leisure facilities feature a fitness room and an indoor swimming pool.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and the rate is USD 9.95 per day
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms
for additional charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 221.
Beef & Boards Dinner Theatre and Caribbean Cove Indoor Water Park are located just 600m from the hotel.
Nearby points of interest include museums, monuments and a war memorial.
Just 25 minutes from Indianapolis International airport.
- City Center - 17.3km
- Airport Indianapolis International - 22.7km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 16:00-23:00 hours
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Indianapolis
Starting from: US$139
Starting from: US$120
Starting from: US$128
Starting from: US$120
Starting from: US$222
Rooms and availability
Double Bed or King Size Bed
King Size Bed or Double Beds
Double Bed or One Single Bed
King Size Bed or Double Beds or Double Bed
Double Bed or King Size Bed or Double Beds
Embassy Suites Indianapolis North Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
The SportZone4.5km6601 Coffman Road, Indianapolis
Holliday Park7.5km6363 Spring Mill Road, Indianapolis
Congressional Medal of Honor Memorial7.5kmNorth Bank of the Central Canal, Indianapolis
Indianapolis Art Center8.1km820 East 67th Street, Indianapolis
Monon Waterpark8.6km1235 Central Park Drive East, Carmel
Near the hotel
Caribbean Cove Indoor Water Park590 m3850 Depauw Boulevard, Indianapolis
Beef & Boards Dinner Theatre760 m9301 Michigan Rd., Indianapolis
74% likes this, based on 9 reviews
Food: American140 m8808 North Michigan Road
Phone: (317) 875-6028
72% likes this, based on 45 reviews
Food: Delicatessen160 m8840 Michigan Road Ste 104
Phone: (317) 872-6500
Famous Dave's BBQ
74% likes this, based on 25 reviews
Food: Barbecue220 m3645 Vincennes Road
Steak 'n Shake
62% likes this, based on 69 reviews
Food: American, Hamburgers, Fast Food310 m8640 Michigan Road
Ruby Tuesday - Signature Drive
72% likes this, based on 36 reviews
Food: American300 m9040 Signature Drive
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.