- Service was efficient - Internet in the room is $10/night - Breakfast buffet was excellent
- Free access to the private gym - Parking is plentiful and free - Nice beds
- 2 hour happy hour every evening - Room recently updated - Excellent service
- Pool area had nice lounge chairs - Rooms are large - Few restaurants nearby
- Lobby and atrium are really nice - Huge rooms - Indoor pool and hot tub were wonderful
Embassy Suites Indianapolis - North is a 3-star hotel offering barbeque grills, a fitness room and an indoor swimming pool to its guests. Founded in 1985, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2008.
The contemporary hotel is set in close vicinity of Hinkle Fieldhouse, Eagle Creek Park and Holliday Park. Beef & Boards Dinner Theatre, Caribbean Cove Indoor Water Park are located just 600m from the hotel.
The vicinity of parks as well as quick access to shopping centers, a shopping mall and a stadium set the hotel apart.
Just 20 minutes from Indianapolis Metropolitan airport.
All spacious rooms including Premium Two Room Suite, Two-Room Suite and Suite are fitted with Wi-Fi, air conditioning.
A complimentary breakfast is served every morning. Complimentary drinks are offered in the lounge bar.
Guests of Embassy Suites Indianapolis - North are welcome to make use of internet access, computers and a business center.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and the rate is USD 9.95 per day
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms for additional charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 221.
- City center Indianapolis - 10.8 mi
- Airports: Indianapolis International (IND) - 14.2 mi, Merkez (MQJ) - 18.1 mi
- Restaurants: O'Charley's (Cuisine: American) - 100 ft, Denny's (Cuisine: American) - 500 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 4 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Embassy Suites Indianapolis - North Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
The SportZone2.8 mi6601 Coffman Road, Indianapolis
Holliday Park4.6 mi6363 Spring Mill Road, Indianapolis
Congressional Medal of Honor Memorial4.6 miNorth Bank of the Central Canal, Indianapolis
Indianapolis Art Center5.1 mi820 East 67th Street, Indianapolis
Monon Waterpark5.4 mi1235 Central Park Drive East, Carmel
Near the hotel
Caribbean Cove Indoor Water Park2000 ft3850 Depauw Boulevard, Indianapolis
Beef & Boards Dinner Theatre2500 ft9301 Michigan Rd., Indianapolis
84% likes this, based on 7 reviews
Cuisine: American100 ft3851 Vincennes Rd
72% likes this, based on 41 reviews
Cuisine: American500 ft8808 North Michigan Road
Phone: (317) 875-6028
74% likes this, based on 16 reviews
Cuisine: Delicatessen600 ft8840 Michigan Road Ste 104
Phone: (317) 872-6500
Famous Dave's BBQ
72% likes this, based on 35 reviews
Cuisine: Barbecue800 ft3645 Vincennes Road
Steak 'n Shake
62% likes this, based on 73 reviews
Cuisine: American, Hamburgers, Fast Food1100 ft8640 Michigan Road
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.