- Beds and room were very clean and comfortable - Staff was very helpful and friendly - Free internet access
- Living area were just the right size - Great selection of channels - Only valet parking($28)
- Nice manager's reception - Free food was excellent - Really nice gym - Great outdoor pool
- Room was typical embassy - All of the usual amenities - Service was above and beyond exceptional
- Minutes away from minute maid park - Free shuttle within downtown - Free yoga/free hulahoop classes
- Great breakfast - Wonderful outdoor pool - Nice city view - Good hotel van
The unique 3-star Embassy Suites Houston Downtown is set in the downtown district of Houston.
20 minutes away from Downtown Historic District Market Square, Ensemble Theatre and Sculpture Park. You can see House of Blues, Toyota Center and Minute Maid Park only 150m from the hotel.
10 minutes' walk to Main Street Square train station. Fast access to William P Hobby airport within 15km is provided.
Embassy Suites Houston Downtown offers 260 rooms fitted with Wi-Fi, a sofa and a living area for a comfortable stay in Houston.
Every day a free breakfast is served in the dining room. Guests can relax in the atrium bar serving relaxing drinks.
Guests will appreciate a gift shop, parking and a convenience store as well as printers, a business center and a photocopier.
The hotel’s fitness center comes with a gym, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and the rate is USD 9.95 per day
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 28 per day.
Year renovated 2010. Number of floors 19. Number of rooms 262.
- City center Houston - 1.5 mi
- Airports: William P Hobby (HOU) - 9.0 mi, George Bush Intercontinental (IAH) - 16.3 mi
- Train stations: Main Street Square Station - 2000 ft, Bell Station - 2300 ft
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: The Grove (Cuisine: American) - 400 ft, The Cafe - 300 ft
- Parks Discovery Green - 600 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Embassy Suites Houston Downtown Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Police Officer's Memorial1.0 mi1400 Memorial Drive, Houston
Hobby Center for the Performing Arts1.3 mi800 Bagby Street, Houston
Ensemble Theatre1.4 mi3535 Main Street, Houston
Sculpture Park1.5 miBellfort St & South Freeway, Houston
Downtown Historic District Market Square1.5 miHouston, TX
Near the hotel
Toyota Center500 ft1510 Polk St, Houston
Discovery Green600 ft1500 McKinney St., Houston
House of Blues800 ft1204 Caroline Street, Houston
George R. Brown Convention Center1200 ft1001 Avenida de las Americas, Houston
Lucky Strike1100 ft1201 San Jacinto St, Houston
Minute Maid Park2100 ft501 Crawford Street, Houston
First United Methodist Church1900 ft1320 Main St, Houston
66% likes this, based on 208 reviews
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 26400 ft1611 Lamar Street
The Cafe300 ft1600 Lamar St.
Quattro at Four Seasons Houston
68% likes this, based on 102 reviews
Cuisine: American, Italian
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 40700 ft1300 Lamar St
Phone: (713) 276-4700
Phoenicia Specialty Foods
84% likes this, based on 79 reviews
Cuisine: Mediterranean, Healthy, Middle Eastern, Lebanese700 ft1001 Austin
Phoenicia Market Bar
79% likes this, based on 67 reviews
Cuisine: Middle Eastern700 ft1001 Austin Street
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.