- Beds werent great - A/c did not work - Included gourmet breakfast - Starbucks down the street
- Downtown is only 20-25 minutes away and an easy drive - Courteous staff - Great happy hour
- Interesting location, nothing really around it - Great rooms - Very nice breakfast
- Staff was friendly - Rooms were clean and well-appointed - Breakfast buffet was wonderful
- Easy access from i-70 - Industrial area - Our room was very, very nice - Staff was efficient
The elegant Embassy Suites Denver - Stapleton is conveniently set minutes away from Denver Museum of Nature & Science, Harkins Theaters and Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge. The hotel opened in 1985 and since then remains an example of classical architecture in Denver.
The property enjoys prime location within minutes of a business park, convention centers. It is placed next to Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum, Fitzsimons Golf Course and The Aurora Fox Arts Theater as well as a zoo, a mall and shopping centers.
Just 20 minutes from Denver International airport.
This hotel comprises of Executive Two-Room Suite, Two-Room Suite and Quadruple Room that come with luxurious décor as well as wet bar, a refrigerator and a sofa.
A free breakfast is served daily. Dishes of American cuisine are served in the family restaurant. Guests can relax in the lounge bar serving complimentary drinks.
Leisure facilities feature an indoor swimming pool, a patio.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 210.
- City center Denver - 7.0 mi
- Airports Denver International (DEN) - 11.6 mi
- Bus stop - 700 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 1 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Embassy Suites Denver - Stapleton Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Harkins Theaters1.5 mi8300 East Northfield Blvd,, Denver
Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge1.9 miQuebec and 72nd Ave., Commerce City
The Aurora Fox Arts Theater2.6 mi9900 East Colfax Avenue, Aurora
Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum4.3 mi7711 East Academy Blvd., Denver
Denver Museum of Nature & Science4.6 mi2001 Colorado Blvd, Denver
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.