- Beautiful decor - Very clean, and accommodating - Cheerful staff
- No free wifi - Breakfast was fantastic - Rooms are spacious - Parking was $29 a day
- New property - Good location - Food was okay - Very busy breakfast
- Complementary breakfast - Extra charge for internet - Room temperature is difficult to control
- Bathroom was newer and spotless - Two blocks from 16th street - Very expensive valet
Embassy Suites Denver-Downtown Convention Center is located in a lively area of Denver in close proximity to Impulse Theater, Coors Field and Cherry Creek Bike Path.
There are 400 beautiful rooms, which are fitted with ipod docking station, a refrigerator and LCD TV.
A hot hot buffet breakfast is served in a dining room.
At the hotel Embassy Suites Denver-Downtown Convention Center guests are invited to a buffet breakfast served for free.
The contemporary hotel offers a photocopier, a cordless phone and computers.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and the rate is USD 9.95 per day
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 31 per day.
Year renovated 2010. Number of floors 13. Number of rooms 403.
You can see Denver Mountain Parks only 750m from the hotel.
The vicinity of parks as well as quick access to a theme park and a mall set the hotel apart.
A short drive from Denver International airport.
- City Center - 700 m
- Airport: Denver International - 30.4km, Municipal - 38.3km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Denver
Starting from: US$171
Starting from: US$125
Starting from: US$270
Starting from: US$129
Starting from: US$123
Rooms and availability
King Size Bed
King Size Bed or Two Queen Size Beds
King Size Bed
King Size Bed
Embassy Suites Denver-Downtown Convention Center Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Arboretum, green spaces, zoos|
St. Patrick's Mission Church1.6km3325 Pecos St, Denver
Platte River Greenway2.3km15th and Platte, Denver
South Platte2.4kmPlatte Street and 15th Street, Denver
Cherry Creek Bike Path2.5km2200 15th St (Confluence Park access point), Denver
Coors Field2.8km2001 Blake Street, Denver
Near the hotel
Denver Mountain Parks730 mPO Box 1007, Denver
61% likes this, based on 45 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 31580 m4100 Tejon Street
Wynkoop Brewing Company
67% likes this, based on 296 reviews
Food: American, British, Californian, Irish
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 301.0km1634 18th St
Phone: (303) 297-2700
Lou's Food Bar
64% likes this, based on 59 reviews
Price Range: USD 14 - USD 23930 m1851 W 38th Ave
89% likes this, based on 10 reviews
Food: Mexican950 m3800 tejon
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 36980 m3760 Tejon St
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.