- Beautiful decor - Very clean, and accommodating - Cheerful staff
- No free wifi - Breakfast was fantastic - Rooms are spacious - Parking was $29 a day
- New property - Good location - Food was okay - Very busy breakfast
- Complementary breakfast - Extra charge for internet - Room temperature is difficult to control
- Bathroom was newer and spotless - Two blocks from 16th street - Very expensive valet
The comfortable Embassy Suites Denver-Downtown/Convention Center is a great place in a mountain area of Denver.
Major Denver attractions, such as Union Station, Coors Field and South Platte are located nearby. You can see Denver Mountain Parks only 750m from the hotel.
The hotel boasts close proximity to an amusement park, a theme park and a mall.
A short drive from Jeffco airport.
Guests are offered 400 bright hotel rooms well-equipped with a work desk, ipod docking station and LCD TV.
In the morning a hot buffet breakfast is served at the restaurant.
Guests can take advantage of a photocopier, a cordless phone and computers as well as concierge service, an evening reception provided on-site.
For workouts the fitness center provides a gym, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and the rate is USD 9.95 per day
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 37 per day.
Year renovated 2010. Number of floors 13. Number of rooms 403.
|City Center||Denver - 2.9 mi|
|Airports||Denver International (DEN) - 18.6 mi|
|Bus stop||- 1400 ft|
|Restaurants||Paxia (Cuisine: Mexican) - 2000 ft, Lou's Food Bar (Cuisine: French) - 3100 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed.
Embassy Suites Denver-Downtown/Convention Center Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Arboretum, Green spaces, Zoos|
|Food and meals|
|Golf courses and Country clubs|
St. Patrick's Mission Church5300 ft3325 Pecos St, Denver
South Platte1.5 miPlatte Street and 15th Street, Denver
Cherry Creek Bike Path1.6 mi2200 15th St (Confluence Park access point), Denver
Coors Field1.8 mi2001 Blake Street, Denver
Downtown Aquarium1.8 mi700 Water Street, Denver
Near the hotel
Denver Mountain Parks2400 ftPO Box 1007, Denver
61% likes this, based on 45 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 312000 ft4100 Tejon Street
Lou's Food Bar
67% likes this, based on 46 reviews
Price Range: USD 14 - USD 233100 ft1851 W 38th Ave
84% likes this, based on 39 reviews
Cuisine: Mexican3200 ft3800 tejon
Price Range: USD 9 - USD 353300 ft3760 Tejon St
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.