- Clean rooms - Big bathroom - Comfy beds - Great lobby - Awesome customer service
- Awesome food - Complimentary drinks - Free wifi - Parking is expensive - We'll be back
- Big rooms - Decor is quite old - Free internet - Indoor pool available
- Location is central - Across from millennium park - Nice fitness center - Friendly staff
- Great location - Near the train station - Restaurants nearby - Good breakfast
Situated in the center of Chicago, the contemporary Embassy Suites Chicago - Downtown offers modern rooms and the restaurant serving authentic cuisine. The hotel opened in 1991, offering accommodation in 11 storey building designed in Roman architecture.
This property has 365 guestrooms including Two-Room Suite, Double Room and Suite appointed with a flat-screen TV, a microwave and a speaker phone.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served every morning. The small bar serves a selection of coffee.
At the hotel Embassy Suites Chicago - Downtown guests are invited to a buffet breakfast served for free.
For visitors Embassy Suites Chicago - Downtown offers internet access, a business center as well as free shuttle service, concierge service.
The hotel boasts a fitness center with fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and the rate is USD 9.99 per day
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms for additional charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the business center for additional charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 59 per day.
Year renovated 2011. Number of floors 11. Number of rooms 367.
Many Chicago sights, including Navy Pier, The Rookery and The Book of Mormon are 20 minutes away from the hotel. Nestled in the financial district and 2km from the city center.
This hotel is placed in Near North district, known for museums, a tower.
The hotel is walking distance from the Grand-Red subway station and Millenium train station. Just 5 minutes from Merrill C Meigs (closed) airport.
- City Center - 1.7km
- Airport: Merrill C Meigs (closed) - 4.2km, Midway - 15.8km
- Train Station: Millenium Station - 1.1km, Ogilvie Transportation Center - 1.6km
- Underground station: LaSalle "L" Station (Blue Line) - 2.0km, LaSalle \"L\" Station (Blue Line) - 2.0km
- Bus stop - 100 m
from 15:00-23:00 hours
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Luxurious room has a bedroom and a living room with a sofa, armchairs and table. The bathroom has all modern amenities.
Comfortable room has a practical work desk and a contemporary bathroom.
Embassy Suites Chicago - Downtown Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
|Food and meals|
Willis Tower1.7km233 South Wacker Drive, Chicago
Flamingo Sculpture1.5km50 West Adams Street, Chicago
The Book of Mormon1.6kmBank of America Theater, Chicago
Navy Pier Festival Hall Complex1.6km600 East Grand Avenue, Chicago
Symphony Center - Chicago Symphony Orchestra1.6km220 South Michigan Ave, Chicago
Near the hotel
Supernatural Chicago110 m632 N. Dearborn, Chicago
Richard H. Driehaus Museum210 m40 E. Erie St., Chicago
Clark Street260 mClark Street, Chicago
St. James Cathedral290 m65 East Huron Street, Chicago
Holy Name Cathedral340 m735 North State St, Chicago
The Magnificent Mile400 mN Michigan Ave, Chicago
Museum of Broadcast Communications370 m360 N. State Street, Chicago
74% likes this, based on 931 reviews
Food: Italian, Tapas60 m626 N State St
Phone: (312) 698-5000
Osteria Via Stato
83% likes this, based on 280 reviews
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 4140 m620 N State St
Weber Grill Restaurant
63% likes this, based on 1035 reviews
Food: American, Steakhouse, Barbecue
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 30140 m539 N State St
74% likes this, based on 21 reviews
Food: American30 m5 W Ontario ST
Starbucks at Embassy Suites
74% likes this, based on 42 reviews40 m600 N State St.
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.