- Nice hotel - Food okay - Room was nice
- Excellent stay and services - Marvelous accomodation - The best breakfast buffet
- Rooms were nicely decorated - Food was great - Everyone working at the hotel was anxious to serve
- Room was clean - Staff was friendly - Breakfast and manager's reception were very good
- Staff was very friendly - Pool and hot tub are nice - Atrium was beautiful
Located in a downtown area of Austin, Embassy Suites Austin - Central is a 3-star exquisite property that offers a library, an indoor swimming pool and a ballroom. Founded in 1982, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2008.
The hotel rooms are elegant, all of them come with wet bar, a refrigerator and a kitchenette. They boast superb decor and offer a microwave, a fridge.
A complimentary breakfast is served every morning. The lounge restaurant serves delicious international meals.
The hotel Embassy Suites Austin - Central provides visitors with a free buffet breakfast.
Guests can take advantage of computers, a fax and a business center as well as laundry, shuttle service and free shuttle service provided on-site.
Spa facilities at Embassy Suites Austin - Central include Jacuzzi, a sauna and a hot tub. For workouts the fitness center provides a gym, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and the rate is USD 9.95 per day
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas and the rate is USD 9.95 per day
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 260.
The hotel is located in the museum district of Austin, in the proximity of Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium, Texas Performing Arts and Texas Memorial Museum. A 30-minute walk will take you to Bass Concert Hall, LBJ Presidential Library and Elisabet Ney Museum.
- City Center - 4.5km
- Airport: Austin Bergstrom - 14.3km, Georgetown Municipal - 40.0km
- Train Station: Highland Station - 1.4km, Crestview Station - 2.4km
- Bus stop - 400 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 15:00-23:00 hours
until 11 am
Pets are allowed on request
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
King Size Bed
King Size Bed or Double Beds
Embassy Suites Austin - Central Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Air business related|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Elisabet Ney Museum2.5km304 E 44th St, Austin
LBJ Presidential Library4.4km2313 Red River St, Austin
Texas Memorial Museum4.4km2400 Trinity St., Austin
Bass Concert Hall4.4km2350 Robert Dedman Drive, Austin
Texas Performing Arts4.5km23rd Street and Robert Dedman Drive, Austin
Texas Land & Cattle Steak House - North IH 35
63% likes this, based on 89 reviews
Food: American, Steakhouse
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 3160 m6007 North IH 35
Phone: (512) 451-6555
The Captain's Seafood & Oyster Bar
83% likes this, based on 18 reviews
Food: American, Seafood, Oyster Bar, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 22300 m5700 N Interstate 35
75% likes this, based on 42 reviews
Food: Chinese390 m6134 E Highway 290
73% likes this, based on 38 reviews420 m6201 E Highway 290
Baby Acapulco (N I-35)
58% likes this, based on 43 reviews
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 22460 m5610 N I-35
Phone: (512) 302-1366
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.