- Nice hotel - Food okay - Room was nice
- Excellent stay and services - Marvelous accomodation - The best breakfast buffet
- Rooms were nicely decorated - Food was great - Everyone working at the hotel was anxious to serve
- Room was clean - Staff was friendly - Breakfast and manager's reception were very good
- Staff was very friendly - Pool and hot tub are nice - Atrium was beautiful
Located in a downtown area of Austin, Embassy Suites Austin - Central is a 3-star exquisite property that offers a library, an indoor swimming pool and a ballroom. Founded in 1982, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2008.
The hotel is located in the museum district of Austin, in the proximity of Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium, Texas Performing Arts and Texas Memorial Museum. A 30-minute walk will take you to Bass Concert Hall, LBJ Presidential Library and Elisabet Ney Museum.
The hotel is conveniently located in the vicinity of Austin Bergstrom airport.
The hotel rooms are spacious, all of them come with a microwave, a kitchenette and cable TV. They boast superb decor and offer a fridge.
A complimentary breakfast is served every morning. The lounge restaurant serves delicious international meals.
Guests can take advantage of computers, a fax and a business center as well as laundry, shuttle service and free shuttle service provided on-site.
Spa facilities at Embassy Suites Austin - Central include Jacuzzi, a sauna and a hot tub. For workouts the fitness center provides a gym, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and the rate is USD 9.95 per day
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas and the rate is USD 9.95 per day
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 260.
- City center Austin - 2.8 mi
- Airports: Austin Bergstrom (AUS) - 9.0 mi, Gray Aaf (GRK) - 52.1 mi
- Train stations: Highland Station - 4600 ft, Crestview Station - 1.5 mi
- Bus stop - 1400 ft
- Restaurants: Texas Land & Cattle Steak House - North IH 35 (Cuisine: American, Steakhouse) - 200 ft, Taquerias Arandinas (Cuisine: Mexican) - 800 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Embassy Suites Austin - Central Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Air business related|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Elisabet Ney Museum1.5 mi304 E 44th St, Austin
LBJ Presidential Library2.7 mi2313 Red River St, Austin
Texas Memorial Museum2.7 mi2400 Trinity St., Austin
Bass Concert Hall2.7 mi2350 Robert Dedman Drive, Austin
Texas Performing Arts2.8 mi23rd Street and Robert Dedman Drive, Austin
Texas Land & Cattle Steak House - North IH 35
63% likes this, based on 89 reviews
Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 31200 ft6007 North IH 35
Phone: (512) 451-6555
63% likes this, based on 10 reviews
Cuisine: Mexican800 ft1011 Reinli St
Phone: (512) 454-2210
The Captain's Seafood & Oyster Bar
81% likes this, based on 17 reviews
Cuisine: American, Seafood, Oyster Bar, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 211000 ft5700 N Interstate 35
International House of Pancakes
Cuisine: American, Coffee Shop, Diner
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 221100 ft901 E Koenig Ln
Phone: (512) 452-7311
74% likes this, based on 34 reviews
Cuisine: Chinese1300 ft6134 E Highway 290
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.