- In the middle of downtown - Rooms are very well decorated - Decent view of town
- Rooms and public spaces trendy - Breakfast not bad - Across from subway station
- New hotel in atlanta - Great service - High speed internet is free - Food was great
- Recently remodeled - Bed was very comfortable - Bathroom was sparkling - Valet parks your car
- Nice robe and lots of pillows - 15 minute walk to the world congress center - Restaurant inside was decent
The grand 4-star Ellis Hotel offers modern accommodation in a downtown area of Atlanta. The hotel occupies 16 floors and was renovated in 2007.
A 20-minute walk from Atlanta Civic Center, Oakland Cemetery and Turner Field, the hotel is set close to an aquarium, restaurants. Georgia State Capitol, AtlanTIX and Georgia Aquarium are 10 minutes away.
Nearest underground station is Garnett, which is only 200m away. 15 minutes' drive from Fulton County airport.
They provide bathrooms with complimentary toiletries, bathrobes.
The Terrace restaurant serves seasonal cuisine.
A full breakfast is served and charges are applicable.
Ellis Hotel boasts daily newspapers, internet access as well as room service, dry cleaning.
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is USD 25 per day.
Year renovated 2007. Number of floors 16. Number of rooms 127.
- City center Atlanta - 2000 ft
- Airports Hartsfield-jackson Atlanta International (ATL) - 8.1 mi
- Underground stations: Garnett Station - 700 ft, Five Points Station - 2000 ft
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Chutneys (Cuisine: Indian) - 600 ft, Dunkin' Donuts (Cuisine: Coffee Shop, Fast Food, Bagels) - 800 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 4 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Ellis Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Air business related|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
NEW World of Coca-Cola1.1 mi121 Baker St NW, Atlanta
Turner Field1.0 mi755 Hank Aaron Drive SE, Atlanta
Oakland Cemetery1.1 mi248 Oakland Avenue Southeast, Atlanta
Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site1.2 mi450 Auburn Ave NE, Atlanta
Ebenezer Baptist Church of Atlanta1.2 mi407 Auburn Ave, Atlanta
Near the hotel
Underground Atlanta1600 ft50 Upper Alabama Street, Atlanta
Georgia State Capitol1600 ft206 Washington Street, Atlanta
The Catholic Shrine of the Immaculate Conception1600 ft48 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Southwest, Atlanta
Inman Park1900 ftAtlanta, GA
Bank of America Building2400 ft35 Broad Street, Atlanta
Hurt Building2600 ft50 Hurt Plaza, Atlanta
Philips Arena2700 ft1 Philips Dr NW, Atlanta
Cuisine: Indian600 ft142 Mitchel Street SW
65% likes this, based on 41 reviews
Cuisine: Coffee Shop, Fast Food, Bagels, Donuts
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 21800 ft98 Forsyth St SW
Phone: (404) 681-1100
Lunacy Black Market
72% likes this, based on 43 reviews
Cuisine: Tapas1100 ft231 Mitchell St. SW
Little Italy Pizza
63% likes this, based on 31 reviews
Cuisine: Pizza1500 ft20 Broad St SW Ste 522767
Phone: 404 522 7672
58% likes this, based on 81 reviews
Cuisine: American, Hamburgers, Sandwiches, Diner
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 111800 ft50 Upper Alabama St SW Ste 130
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.