- In the middle of downtown - Rooms are very well decorated - Decent view of town
- Rooms and public spaces trendy - Breakfast not bad - Across from subway station
- New hotel in atlanta - Great service - High speed internet is free - Food was great
- Recently remodeled - Bed was very comfortable - Bathroom was sparkling - Valet parks your car
- Nice robe and lots of pillows - 15 minute walk to the world congress center - Restaurant inside was decent
The grand 4-star Ellis Hotel offers modern accommodation in a downtown area of Atlanta. The hotel occupies 16 floors and was renovated in 2007.
They provide bathrooms with complimentary toiletries, bathrobes.
The Terrace restaurant serves seasonal cuisine.
A full breakfast is served and charges are applicable.
Ellis Hotel boasts daily newspapers, internet access as well as room service, dry cleaning.
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is USD 25 per day.
Year renovated 2007. Number of floors 16. Number of rooms 127.
A 20-minute walk from Atlanta Civic Center, Oakland Cemetery and Turner Field, the hotel is set close to an aquarium, restaurants. Georgia State Capitol, AtlanTIX and Georgia Aquarium are 10 minutes away.
Nearest underground station is Garnett, which is only 200m away. 15 minutes' drive from Fulton County airport.
- City Center - 600 m
- Airport: Fulton County - 12.3km, Hartsfield-jackson Atlanta International - 12.6km
- Underground station: Garnett Station - 200 m, Five Points Station - 600 m
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Ellis Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Air business related|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
NEW World of Coca-Cola1.7km121 Baker St NW, Atlanta
Turner Field1.7km755 Hank Aaron Drive SE, Atlanta
Oakland Cemetery1.8km248 Oakland Avenue Southeast, Atlanta
Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site2.0km450 Auburn Ave NE, Atlanta
Ebenezer Baptist Church of Atlanta2.0km407 Auburn Ave, Atlanta
Near the hotel
Underground Atlanta480 m50 Upper Alabama Street, Atlanta
Georgia State Capitol470 m206 Washington Street, Atlanta
The Catholic Shrine of the Immaculate Conception470 m48 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Southwest, Atlanta
AtlanTIX480 m65 Upper Alabama St, Atlanta
Inman Park560 mAtlanta, GA
Bank of America Building730 m35 Broad Street, Atlanta
Hurt Building770 m50 Hurt Plaza, Atlanta
68% likes this, based on 39 reviews
Food: Coffee Shop, Fast Food, Bagels, Donuts
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 22240 m98 Forsyth St SW
Phone: (404) 681-1100
Lunacy Black Market
80% likes this, based on 37 reviews
Food: Tapas330 m231 Mitchell St. SW
62% likes this, based on 35 reviews470 m96 Upper Alabama St SW
Phone: (404) 527-7191
83% likes this, based on 33 reviews
Food: Dessert, Ice Cream
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 20490 m50 Upper Alabama St SW Ste 201
Phone: (404) 880-0039
52% likes this, based on 101 reviews
Food: American, Hamburgers, Sandwiches, Diner
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 11530 m50 Upper Alabama St SW Ste 130
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.