- Charming house - Staff was pleasant - Great food - Recommend this place
- Pretty grounds - Service was incredible - Free wireless internet - Will be back
- Close to the water - Simple breakfast - Pool is small - Parking was expensive
- Comfy room - Great service - Jacuzzi in the courtyard - Affordable rates
- Perfect location - Close to the french quarter - Clean rooms - Bed was comfortable
Elliott House Inn is a 3-star charming hotel offering beautiful accommodation steps away from Patriots Point Cold War Submarine Memorial, Philip Simmons House and Karpeles Manuscript Library. An example of revival architecture, this hotel opened in 1801 and was fully restored in 2011.
Within easy reach of Charleston County Courthouse, Gibbes Museum of Art and Circular Congregational Church.
Placed near boutiques, markets, the hotel offers a courtyard, a sun terrace.
Just 20 minutes from Charleston, AFB Municipal airport.
The hotel offers 20 rooms. All of them feature a patio, a balcony and a private balcony. Guestrooms offer contemporary interior and hardwood floor.
In the morning a rich continental breakfast is served.
Guests can make use of laundry, 24-hour reception and tour assistance as well as a lift, an elevator.
Jacuzzi, a hot tub are offered for relaxation.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 20 per day.
Year renovated 2011. Number of rooms 25.
- City Center Charleston - 1000 ft
- Airport: Charleston, AFB Municipal (CHS) - 10.4 mi, Hilton Head (HHH) - 58.8 mi
- Restaurants: Poogan's Porch (Food: American) - 200 ft, Husk Restaurant (Food: American) - 100 ft
- Parks Charleston Waterfront Park - 2300 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Elliott House Inn Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
South Carolina Aquarium5200 ft100 Aquarium Wharf, Charleston
Philip Simmons House5100 ft90 Mary Street, Charleston
Karpeles Manuscript Library1.2 mi68 Spring St, Charleston
Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum1.7 mi40 Patriots Point Road, Mount Pleasant
Charleston Water Taxi1.7 mi24 Patriots Point Rd, Mount Pleasant
Near the hotel
Gibbes Museum of Art400 ft135 Meeting St., Charleston
Circular Congregational Church500 ft150 Meeting Street, Charleston
Sound of Charleston600 ft150 Meeting Street, Charleston
Charleston County Courthouse600 ft84 Broad St, Charleston
Antiques District600 ftCharleston, SC
Thomas Elfe House700 ft54 Queen Street, Charleston
Charleston City Hall700 ft80 Broad Street, Charleston
75% likes this, based on 1969 reviews
Price Range: USD 20 - USD 30200 ft72 Queen St
72% likes this, based on 1056 reviews
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 30100 ft76 Queen St
68% likes this, based on 915 reviews
Food: American, Seafood
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 42100 ft82 Queen St
Phone: (843) 723-7591
86% likes this, based on 2237 reviews
Food: American, Seafood, Family Fare
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 16700 ft155 Meeting St
Bull Street Market
84% likes this, based on 22 reviews
Food: American200 ft120 King St.
Phone: (843) 720-8992
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.