- Charming house - Staff was pleasant - Great food - Recommend this place
- Pretty grounds - Service was incredible - Free wireless internet - Will be back
- Close to the water - Simple breakfast - Pool is small - Parking was expensive
- Comfy room - Great service - Jacuzzi in the courtyard - Affordable rates
- Perfect location - Close to the french quarter - Clean rooms - Bed was comfortable
The charming 3-star Elliott House Inn is set in a historic area minutes away from Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge, South Carolina Aquarium and Patriots Point Cold War Submarine Memorial. An example of revival architecture, this hotel opened in 1801 and was fully restored in 2011.
Guests are offered 20 beautiful rooms featuring a patio, a balcony and a private balcony. Guestrooms offer contemporary interior and hardwood floor.
The dining options feature continental breakfast served in the large dining room.
At the hotel Elliott House Inn guests are invited to a continental breakfast served for free.
Jacuzzi and a hot tub are offered for relaxation.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 20 per day.
Year renovated 2011. Number of rooms 24.
Steps away from such Charleston attractions as Charleston County Courthouse, Gibbes Museum of Art and Circular Congregational Church.
The hotel is placed next to boutiques and markets. On-site a courtyard and a sun terrace are available as well.
Just 20 minutes from Charleston, AFB Municipal airport.
- City Center - 200yd
- Airport Charleston, AFB Municipal - 10.4mi
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Charleston
Starting from: US$318
Starting from: US$129
Starting from: US$179
Starting from: US$56
Starting from: US$127
Elliott House Inn Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
South Carolina Aquarium1800yd100 Aquarium Wharf, Charleston
Philip Simmons House1700yd90 Mary Street, Charleston
Woolfe Street Playhouse1.1mi34 Woolfe Street, Charleston
Karpeles Manuscript Library1.2mi68 Spring St, Charleston
Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum1.7mi40 Patriots Point Road, Mount Pleasant
Near the hotel
Gibbes Museum of Art200yd135 Meeting St., Charleston
Circular Congregational Church200yd150 Meeting Street, Charleston
Sound of Charleston200yd150 Meeting Street, Charleston
Charleston County Courthouse200yd84 Broad St, Charleston
Antiques District200ydCharleston, SC
Thomas Elfe House300yd54 Queen Street, Charleston
Charleston City Hall300yd80 Broad Street, Charleston
75% likes this, based on 1969 reviews
Price Range: USD 20 - USD 30100yd72 Queen St
72% likes this, based on 1056 reviews
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 30100yd76 Queen St
68% likes this, based on 915 reviews
Food: American, Seafood
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 42100yd82 Queen St
Phone: (843) 723-7591
86% likes this, based on 2237 reviews
Food: American, Seafood, Family Fare
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 16300yd155 Meeting St
Bull Street Market
84% likes this, based on 22 reviews
Food: American100yd120 King St.
Phone: (843) 720-8992
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.