- Room was clean - Bed/towels changed daily - Internet a bit slow - Would happily return
- Great renovated lobby - Extremely small elevator - Reasonable prices
- Close to metro stations - Bathroom was quite spacious - Good beds - Fridge in the room
- Quiet at night - Good modern aircon - Breakfasts were also good - No free wi-fi
- Great location - Quiet and clean hotel - Room was small - Staff was friendly
Housed in the 350-years-old palace, Elite hotel is a 2-star exquisite property set close to the Spanish Steps, Trevi fountain, Via Veneto, the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Navona Square and the Pantheon.
The hotel features 23 guestrooms; all rooms are exclusively decorated and exhale friendly and warm atmosphere. Main room comforts include sat TV, mini-bar, hair-dryer, a complete bathroom, safe, soundproofing and Wi-Fi.
This property also provides a complimentary continental breakfast and a modern dining in the stylish air-conditioned bar in which one is welcome to savor the cordon bleu cuisine and different cocktails.
Among main on-site facilities one should mention a 24-hour front desk, currency exchange, safety deposit, babysitting, laundry, room, shuttle services, parking, conference facilities, and complimentary newspapers.
Due to its excellent location combined with elegancy and unforgettable hospitality, Elite Hotel is considered to be a real landmark for those appreciating refined and luxurious leisure at affordable price.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 22.
- City Center - 900 m
- Airport: Ciampino - 14.8km, Leonardo da Vinci International (Fiumicino) - 23.0km
- Train Station: Roma Termini - 1.3km, Roma San Pietro Station - 2.8km
- Underground station: Barberini Fontana di Trevi - 300 m, Piazza di Spagna metro station - 400 m
The hotel Elite provides visitors with a free continental breakfast.
|Rate this hotel|
from 11 am
until 10:00-11:00 hours
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Private parking is possible at a location nearby.
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
Colosseum1.7kmPiazza del Colosseo, Rome
Your Italy Tours1.5kmViale Garibaldi 00186 CivitavecchiaItaly
Rome by Golf Cart - Private Day Tours1.5kmVia Carlo Cattaneo 7, Rome
Castel Sant'Angelo1.6kmLungotevere Castello 50, Rome
San Pietro in Carcere1.5kmRomeItaly
Near the hotel
Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)410 mPiazza di Trevi, Rome
Galleria d'Arte Moderna di Roma Capitale20 mVia Francesco Crispi 24, Rome
Spanish Steps (Piazza di Spagna)220 m00187 RomeItaly
Teatro Sistina100 mVia Sistina, Rome
Pantheon910 mPiazza della Rotonda, Rome
Salone Margherita Bagaglino130 mVia Due Macelli, Rome
Colonna Dell'Immacolata150 mPiazza di Spagna, Rome
80% likes this, based on 416 reviews
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 4350 mVia di Capo le Case n. 53
Phone: +39 (06) 6786115
70% likes this, based on 398 reviews
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 6960 mVia di Capo le Case, 51
55% likes this, based on 151 reviews
Food: Chinese30 mVia Capo le Case 55
Gateaux con gli Stivali
81% likes this, based on 28 reviews
Food: Italian20 mvia Francesco Crispi, 28
79% likes this, based on 975 reviews
Price Range: USD 25 - USD 55170 mVia Della Purificazione 21
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014ItalianHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedRome
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Design Hotels in Italy