- Parking area is open, but secure - Location was great - Nice clean pool with towels provided
- Hotel has an excellent bar area - Staff is friendly - Fitness center was large and well equipped
- Place was clean, decor pleasing - Staff always helpful - Had a nice view of downtown san antonio
- Hotel lobby is attractive - No continental breakfast nor free coffee - Room was very comfortable
- Very close to river walk like 10 min. walking - A/c smelled like homeless people - Internet had terrible reception
The family-friendly El Tropicano Riverwalk Hotel is a 3-star property set next to The Alamo, Sunset Station Historic Entertainment District and Nightmare on Grayson. The hotel's original building set in the center of San Antonio was completely refurbished in 2009.
The property comprises 305 air-conditioned rooms appointed with air conditioning, wireless internet and a voicemail. They provide bathrooms with a bathtub, a hairdryer and a shower.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
For visitors El Tropicano Riverwalk Hotel offers a business center, printers and computers as well as 24-hour reception, concierge service and laundry.
Leisure facilities feature a library, a fitness studio and live entertainment. The fitness center features a gym, weights and fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 18 per day.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 308.
San Antonio Central Library, Majestic Theatre and Travis Park United Methodist Church are located just 500m from the hotel.
Nearby points of interest include museums, a tower and schools.
15km to the Kelly AFB airport.
- City Center - 1.0km
- Airport: Kelly AFB - 10.4km, Stinson Municipal - 10.7km
- Bus stop - 100 m
from 4 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
King Size Bed or Queen Size Bed or Double Beds
El Tropicano Riverwalk Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Sunset Station Historic Entertainment District1.5kmSan Antonio, TX
The Alamo2.0km300 Alamo Plaza, San Antonio
Nightmare on Grayson1.7km201 East Grayson St, San Antonio
Alamodome1.7km100 Montana Street, San Antonio
Institute of Texan Cultures1.8km801 E. Cesar E. Chavez Blvd., San Antonio
River Walk990 m100 Villita, San Antonio
San Antonio Central Library460 m600 Soledad Street, San Antonio
Travis Park United Methodist Church480 m230 East Travis St, San Antonio
The Buckhorn Saloon and Texas Ranger Museum580 m318 E. Houston Street, San Antonio
San Antonio Children's Museum580 m305 E Houston, San Antonio
Majestic Theatre650 m224 E Houston Street, San Antonio
The History Shop670 m713 East Houston Street, San Antonio
USD 12 - USD 1730 m110 Lexington Ave.
Ocho at Hotel Havana
USD 12 - USD 52180 m1015 Navarro Street
Cuban180 m1005 Navarro St
4th Street Cafe
American190 m207 4th St
American, Italian, Pizza & Pasta
USD 6 - USD 21260 m618 McCullough Avenue
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.