- Staff was helpful - Room was a decent size - Quiet street
- Rooms are of average size - Carpets were stained - Great nearby cafes
- Room was very clean - Breakfast was also good - Very close to a metro station
- Metro station at 100 yards - Extremely small bathrooms - Breakfasts were very nice
- Safe nieghbourhood - English speaking receptionists - Small rooms
Renovated in 2002, Eiffel Capitol Hotel is located in a quiet street of 15th district of Paris. It will only take you a 20-minute walk to get to the famous Eiffel Tower. The Porte de Versaille exhibition is 15 minutes away by subway as well as the Champs Elysses, the Trocadero and the Montparnasse.
There are 42 guest rooms, both for smokers or non-smokers, placed in a 4-storey building. Rooms are decorated in warm pleasant tones and fitted with modern sets of furniture, minibar, safe and satellite TV with international channels. Doors are equipped with a key card system.
The property features a charming and relaxing lounge offering newspapers, drinks and e-mail corner. Breakfast can be served in the breakfast hall or by request directly to your room.
The hotel's helpful and multilingual staff is ready to help you 24/7.
All in all, first several minutes spent in Eiffel Capitol Hotel will make you fall in love with the place and inevitably come back here again.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 42.
- City center Paris - 2.5 mi
- Airports: Orly (ORY) - 9.2 mi, Mutiara (LBJ) - 10.7 mi
- Train stations: Gare Montparnasse - 1.4 mi, Gare Saint Lazare - 2.4 mi
- Underground stations: Dupleix - 700 ft, Avenue Emile Zola - 1700 ft
- Restaurants: Le Volant (Cuisine: French) - 300 ft, Feyrouz (Cuisine: Lebanese) - 200 ft
- Parks Ile des Cygnes (Isle of the Swans) - 2100 ft
|Rate this hotel|
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Public parking is possible at a location nearby.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Eiffel Capitol Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
Paris Sewer Museum5000 ftFace au 93, quai d'Orsay, Paris 7e, Paris
Le Cordon Bleu Academie d'Art Culinaire5000 ft8 rue Leon Delhomme, Paris
Liberty Flame5300 ftPont de l'Alma, Paris
Musee National des Arts Asiatiques - Guimet1.0 mi6 place d'Iena, Paris
City Museum of Modern Art (Musee d'Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris)1.0 mi11 Avenue du President Wilson, Paris
Near the hotel
Eiffel Tower3000 ft5 avenue Anatole France, Paris
Sister Act1000 ftTheatre Mogador, Paris
Le Pont de Bir-Hakeim1600 ftParisFrance
Comedie Tour Eiffel1700 ft14 rue Deseix, Paris
Ile des Cygnes (Isle of the Swans)2100 ft15th and 16th arrondissement., Paris
Spectacles de Paris2100 ftPort de Grenelle, Paris
Le Village Suisse2100 ft78 Avenue de SUFFREN, Paris
74% likes this, based on 120 reviews
Cuisine: French300 ft13 rue Beatrix-Dussane, La Motte Picquet
Phone: 01 45 75 27 67
60% likes this, based on 61 reviews
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 24200 ft8,rue de Lourmel
Phone: 01 45 78 07 02
75% likes this, based on 54 reviews
Cuisine: Italian200 ft4, rue Viala
Phone: 01 45 78 88 81
62% likes this, based on 15 reviews
Cuisine: Italian200 ft7 rue de Lourmel
55% likes this, based on 64 reviews
Cuisine: French300 ft62 boulevard Grenelle
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014FrenchHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedParis
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Design Hotels in France