- Room was average - Will definitely stay here every year - Free breakfast was great
- Staff at the front counter was nice - Rooms were clean and nicely appointed - Staff checked us in promptly
- Free high speed internet access did not work - Comfortable beds - Hotel staff were very nice and helpful
- Highly recommend - Very good location near i-95 - Bed was clean - Food was good
- Room was unexpectedly large - Staff was great - Room was clean and well stocked
The classic Econo Lodge Savannah South is conveniently set minutes away from Crosswinds Golf Club, Savannah-Ogeechee Canal Museum and Nature Center and Fun Zone Amusement & Sports Park.
The property comprises 120 non-smoking rooms appointed with cable TV, a refrigerator and data ports.
Business facilities at Econo Lodge Savannah South include a fax, a copy machine and internet access.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 124.
It will take you 15 minutes to get to the popular Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens.
Very close to a mall, restaurants, this hotel also offers its own an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness room.
Just 20 minutes from Savannah/Hilton Head airport.
- City Center - 17.5km
- Airport: Savannah/Hilton Head - 15.6km, Hilton Head - 60.1km
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Pets are allowed on request
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Savannah
Starting from: US$209
Starting from: US$208
Starting from: US$79
Starting from: US$105
Starting from: US$270
Rooms and availability
King Size Bed
Econo Lodge Savannah South Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Savannah-Ogeechee Canal Museum and Nature Center3.8km681 Fort Argyle Road, Savannah
Richmond Hill Historical Society Museum8.1kmFord Avenue and Timber Trail Road, Richmond Hill
Historic Savannah By Foot9.5km33 Oak Park Point, Savannah
Fun Zone Amusement & Sports Park13.3km1040 US Hwy 90 E, Pooler
National Museum of the Mighty Eighth Air Force13.4km175 Bourne Avenue, Pooler
Near the hotel
Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens1.4km2 Canebrake Road, Savannah
Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
75% likes this, based on 52 reviews
Food: American160 m3-A Gateway Blvd. South
70% likes this, based on 101 reviews
Food: American, Bar
Price Range: USD 13 - USD 32360 m17029 Abercorn Street
64% likes this, based on 10 reviews400 m1 East Gateway Blvd
76% likes this, based on 180 reviews
Food: American, Seafood560 m8 Gateway Blvd W
Phone: (912) 927-3280
66% likes this, based on 28 reviews
Food: American540 m4 Gateway Blvd W
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.