- Room was average - Will definitely stay here every year - Free breakfast was great
- Staff at the front counter was nice - Rooms were clean and nicely appointed - Staff checked us in promptly
- Free high speed internet access did not work - Comfortable beds - Hotel staff were very nice and helpful
- Highly recommend - Very good location near i-95 - Bed was clean - Food was good
- Room was unexpectedly large - Staff was great - Room was clean and well stocked
The classic 2-star Econo Lodge Savannah South is set in the heart of Savannah.
The hotel is located in a historic of Savannah, close to Savannah National Wildlife Refuge, Savannah-Ogeechee Canal Museum and Nature Center and Richmond Hill Historical Society Museum.
This hotel is conveniently based near a river and bamboo.
Just 20 minutes from Savannah/Hilton Head airport.
All designer rooms at Econo Lodge Savannah South are fitted with wireless internet, individual climate control, a writing desk, coffee/tea making facilities and satellite TV. Guests can make use of private bathrooms with a hairdryer, toiletries and a bathtub available in all guestrooms.
Breakfast is served in the restaurant each morning.
Guests can use 24-hour reception, concierge service and a wake up service and such facilities as free parking, a lift and a safe deposit box.
Leisure facilities in Econo Lodge Savannah South include an outdoor swimming pool, a library and a cocktail lounge. The hotel boasts a fitness center with fitness classes and a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 124.
|City Center||Savannah - 11.1 mi|
|Airports||Savannah/Hilton Head (SAV) - 9.9 mi, Hilton Head (HHH) - 37.5 mi|
|Restaurants||Perkins Restaurant & Bakery (cuisine: American) - 600 ft, Houlihan's (cuisine: American, Bar) - 1200 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request.
Econo Lodge Savannah South Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Savannah-Ogeechee Canal Museum and Nature Center2.4 mi681 Fort Argyle Road, Savannah
Richmond Hill Historical Society Museum5.0 miFord Avenue and Timber Trail Road, Richmond Hill
National Museum of the Mighty Eighth Air Force8.3 mi175 Bourne Avenue, Pooler
Fort McAllister9.3 miRichmond Hill, Savannah
Mickve Israel Temple10.3 miMonterey Square, Savannah
Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
75% likes this, based on 52 reviews
Cuisine: American600 ft3-A Gateway Blvd. South
70% likes this, based on 101 reviews
Cuisine: American, Bar
Price Range: USD 13 - USD 321200 ft17029 Abercorn Street
64% likes this, based on 10 reviews1400 ft1 East Gateway Blvd
76% likes this, based on 180 reviews
Cuisine: American, Seafood1900 ft8 Gateway Blvd W
Phone: (912) 927-3280
66% likes this, based on 28 reviews
Cuisine: American1800 ft4 Gateway Blvd W
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.