- Room was average - Will definitely stay here every year - Free breakfast was great
- Staff at the front counter was nice - Rooms were clean and nicely appointed - Staff checked us in promptly
- Free high speed internet access did not work - Comfortable beds - Hotel staff were very nice and helpful
- Highly recommend - Very good location near i-95 - Bed was clean - Food was good
- Room was unexpectedly large - Staff was great - Room was clean and well stocked
The classic 2-star Econo Lodge offers air-conditioned accommodation in a historic area of Savannah.
In the heart of Savannah with direct proximity to Crosswinds Golf Club, Savannah-Ogeechee Canal Museum and Nature Center and Fun Zone Amusement & Sports Park. It will take you 15 minutes to get to the popular Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens.
Very close to a mall, restaurants and shops, this hotel also offers its own an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness room.
The property is conveniently located next to the Hunter AAF airport.
This property has 120 guestrooms including Double Room, Standard Double Room and Standard Room appointed with a microwave, air conditioning and a refrigerator.
Guests can use 24-hour reception, laundry as well as parking, a safe deposit box.
The hotel boasts a fitness center with a gym, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 124.
- City center Savannah - 11.1 mi
- Airports: Savannah/Hilton Head (SAV) - 9.9 mi, Hilton Head (HHH) - 37.5 mi
- Restaurants: Perkins Restaurant & Bakery (Cuisine: American) - 600 ft, Houlihan's (Cuisine: American, Bar) - 1200 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Econo Lodge Savannah South Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Savannah-Ogeechee Canal Museum and Nature Center2.4 mi681 Fort Argyle Road, Savannah
Richmond Hill Historical Society Museum5.0 miFord Avenue and Timber Trail Road, Richmond Hill
Fun Zone Amusement & Sports Park8.3 mi1040 US Hwy 90 E, Pooler
National Museum of the Mighty Eighth Air Force8.3 mi175 Bourne Avenue, Pooler
Fort McAllister9.3 miRichmond Hill, Savannah
Near the hotel
Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens4600 ft2 Canebrake Road, Savannah
Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
75% likes this, based on 52 reviews
Cuisine: American600 ft3-A Gateway Blvd. South
70% likes this, based on 101 reviews
Cuisine: American, Bar
Price Range: USD 13 - USD 321200 ft17029 Abercorn Street
64% likes this, based on 10 reviews1400 ft1 East Gateway Blvd
76% likes this, based on 180 reviews
Cuisine: American, Seafood1900 ft8 Gateway Blvd W
Phone: (912) 927-3280
66% likes this, based on 28 reviews
Cuisine: American1800 ft4 Gateway Blvd W
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.