- Terrible front desk staff - Room recently painted - No coffee or juice in the morning
- Cheap and convienient - Friendly reception staff - Excersise room available - No vending machine - Good a/c
Econo Lodge offers fine accommodation in Oklahoma City. Built in 2000, the peaceful hotel was renovated in 2010.
The property is located within a 10-minute ride from Lela Park, 99s Museum of Women Pilots and Stinchcomb Wildlife Preserve.
Fast access to Will Rogers World airport within 15km is provided.
All non-smoking rooms at Econo Lodge are fitted with pay TV, air conditioning, satellite TV, a microwave and cable TV with on-demand movies.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served in the dining room.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 50.
|City Center||Oklahoma City - 7.1 mi|
|Airports||Will Rogers World Airport (OKC) - 6.4 mi|
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Econo Lodge Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
White Water Bay3.9 mi3908 W Reno, Oklahoma City
Will Rogers Park5.2 mi3400 North Portland, Oklahoma City
Gaylord-Pickens Oklahoma Heritage Museum7.6 mi1400 Classen Drive, Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City Museum of Art7.8 mi415 Couch Drive, Oklahoma City
Myriad Botanical Gardens7.8 mi301 West Reno, Oklahoma City
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made free of charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.