The business 2-star Econo Lodge is set in an entertainment area minutes away from Jimmy Rodgers Museum, The Dentzel Carousel and MSU Riley Center. The building was renovated in 1999.
The hotel rooms are modern, all of them come with Wi-Fi, air conditioning.
Refreshing drinks are offered in the cocktail bar.
The hotel's activities include boating, canoeing.
Number of rooms 33.
Just 20 minutes from the center of Meridian.
Shopping centers, stores and a mall are only a few steps from the hotel.
10 minutes by car from Key Field airport.
- City Center - 1.8km
- Airport: Key Field - 5.4km, Meridian Nas - 26.2km
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 11 am
Rooms and availability
Double Bed or King Size Bed
King Size Bed or Double Beds
Econo Lodge Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
MSU Riley Center1.6km2200 5th Street, Meridian
The Dentzel Carousel2.6km39th Avenue, Meridian
Jimmy Rodgers Museum3.4km1725 Jimmy Rodgers Drive, Meridian
80% likes this, based on 26 reviews
Food: American470 m2223 S Frontage Rd
China Buffet 2
55% likes this, based on 33 reviews
Food: Chinese510 m2210 North Frontage Road
Phone: (601) 693-2188
El Norte Mexican restaurant
Food: Mexican720 m1209 22nd ave Hts
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.