- Right across from the tube - No a/c - Double rooms are large
- Transport links excellent - Bed was very comfy - Shower was great
- Room was clean - Modern bath - Visitors are not allowed
- Moderately priced - Decent area with many bars - Walls are thin
- Perfectly adequate hotel - Conveniently located near metro - Tiny elevator
Hotel du Midi is a charming hotel with favourable location right in the centre of the city, nearby Place Denfert-Rochereau. It was newly restored and offers 50 large rooms with Jacuzzis in some of them. Standard amenities include air conditioning, television, internet access and telephone.
Every day will be started with a rich continental breakfast that can be served in your rooms or in the hotel lounge.
The hotel also provides safe deposit box and room service. And finally, pets are welcome.
It is a suitable property both for business trip or travelling because of appropriate accommodations and convenient position in the very heart of Paris with a lot of sightseeing attractions, shops, banks and restaurants.
Number of rooms 45.
- City Center Paris - 1.6 mi
- Airport: Orly (ORY) - 7.4 mi, Mutiara (LBJ) - 10.7 mi
- Train Station: Gare Montparnasse - 5000 ft, Jussieu - 1.4 mi
- Underground station: Mouton Duvernet - 1000 ft, Alésia - 2300 ft
- Restaurants: Le Lakanal (Food: French) - 100 ft, Cafe Oz Denfert - 400 ft
- Beaches Paris Plage - 1.2 mi
The hotel offers a continental breakfast at the price of EUR 10 per person per night.
|Rate this hotel|
from 2 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site (reservation might be needed) and the rate is EUR 20 per day.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Du Midi Paris Montparnasse Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Arboretum, Green spaces, Zoos|
Musee de la Poste5000 ftParisFrance
Musee Bourdelle5100 ft18 rue Antoine-Bourdelle, Paris
Musee Curie5200 ft11, Rue Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris
Place Monge1.0 miRue Mouffetard, Paris
Centre Culturel Irlandais1.0 mi5 rue des Irlandais, Paris
Near the hotel
The Catacombs (Les Catacombes)600 ft1 avenue du Colonel Henri Rol-Tanguy, Paris
Denfert700 ft24 pl Denfert-Rochereau, Paris
Cartier Foundation (Fondation Cartier Pour L'art Contemporain)1900 ft261 bd. Raspail, Paris
Rue d'Alesia2500 ftParisFrance
Musee Nationale d'Historire Naturelle3100 ftLes Jardins Des Plantes, Gare d'Austerlitz, Paris
Parc Montsouris3100 ftBoulevard Jourdain and Reille, Paris
Abbaye de Valmagne3100 ftRD5, Villeveyrac
54% likes this, based on 50 reviews
Food: French100 ft2 Avenue Rene Coty
Cafe Oz Denfert
64% likes this, based on 31 reviews400 ft3 place Denfert-Rochereau
Phone: +33 (0)1 45 38 76 77
68% likes this, based on 40 reviews
Food: French300 ft6 avenue Rene Coty
71% likes this, based on 69 reviews
Food: French500 ft4 avenue Gen Leclerc
Phone: 01 43 22 17 29
CAFE DU RENDEZ VOUS
53% likes this, based on 95 reviews
Food: French, Brasserie, Bistro
Price Range: USD 15 - USD 29500 ft2 avenue du General Leclerc
Phone: +33 1 43 21 34 05
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014FrenchHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedParis
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Family Hotels in France