- Views are good - Would definately recommend it for anyone - Free breakfast buffet is included in your price
- Free popcorn and soda here from 3 - 10 - Outdoor pool and hot tub was a nice convenience - Small exercise room on the 23rd floor
- Rooftop pool and jacuzzis are wonderful - Loved the free drinks and food in the late afternoon - Parking is adequate
- Rooftop pool very nice - Free breakfast and happy hour - Hotel is located in central area - Free computers with free internet service
- Room had an lcd tv, fridge, and microwave - Elevators are very fast - Staff was better than average - Hotel is on the riverwalk
Drury Plaza Hotel San Antonio Riverwalk is a 4-star comfortable hotel offering compact accommodation steps away from Southtown, Historic Brackenridge Golf Course and Fort Sam Houston Quadrangle.
A 5-minute walk will take you to Tower of the Americas, Arneson River Theatre and River Walk.
This hotel is conveniently located close to Stinson Municipal airport.
Drury Plaza Hotel San Antonio Riverwalk offers 375 rooms fitted with air conditioning, a seating area and a sofa for a comfortable stay in San Antonio.
A complimentary breakfast is served every morning.
Business facilities at Drury Plaza San Antonio Riverwalk include a business center, newspapers and internet access.
The hotel boasts a fitness center with a gym, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 21 per day.
Number of floors 23. Number of rooms 380.
|City Center||San Antonio - 3300 ft|
|Airports||San Antonio International (SAT) - 7.6 mi|
|Bus stop||- 400 ft|
|Restaurants||Fogo de Chao (Cuisine: Steakhouse, Brazilian, South American) - 200 ft, Luciano Ristorante Italiano (Cuisine: Italian) - 200 ft|
|Parks||HemisFair Urban Park - 1500 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request.
Drury Plaza Hotel San Antonio Riverwalk Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
San Antonio Museum of Art1.0 mi200 West Jones Ave., San Antonio
Guenther House1.0 mi205 E. Guenter, San Antonio
Nightmare on Grayson1.5 mi201 East Grayson St, San Antonio
San Pedro Springs Park1.8 mi1315 San Pedro, San Antonio
Fort Sam Houston2.4 mi1210 Stanley Rd, San Antonio
Near the hotel
Dinosaur Quest200 ft849 E. Commerce Street, San Antonio
San Antonio Fire Museum1200 ft801 E. Houston St., San Antonio
Long Barracks Museum1200 ftSan Antonio, TX
San Antonio River1500 ftSan Antonio, TX
Ripley's Believe It or Not! -- Louis Tussauds Wax Museum1300 ft301 Alamo Plaza, San Antonio
Plaza Theatre of Wax1300 ft301 Alamo Plaza, San Antonio
The History Shop1400 ft713 East Houston Street, San Antonio
Fogo de Chao
85% likes this, based on 333 reviews
Cuisine: Steakhouse, Brazilian, South American
Price Range: USD 26 - USD 51200 ft849 East Commerce Street
Luciano Ristorante Italiano
66% likes this, based on 194 reviews
Cuisine: Italian200 ft849 E Commerce St
Phone: (210) 226-7295
Tony Roma's Ribs, Seafood, & Steaks
65% likes this, based on 137 reviews
Cuisine: American, Italian, Barbecue
Price Range: USD 11 - USD 31200 ft849 E Commerce St Ste 171
Maria Mia Mexican Bistro
65% likes this, based on 126 reviews
Cuisine: Mexican200 ft849 E Commerce
Morton's The Steakhouse - San Antonio
77% likes this, based on 106 reviews
Price Range: USD 51 - USD 81200 ft849 E. Commerce Street
Phone: (210) 228-0700
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.