- Comfortable rooms - Attentive staff - Close to good restaurants
- Complimentary hot breakfast - Food were generous - Staff were all most helpful
- Continental breakfast is good - Accept small dogs
- Extensive happy hour spread - Free long distance phone service - Room was clean
- Great hotel - Rooms are excellent - Breakfast was great
The hotel Drury Inn Suites Austin North provides good lodging in Austin. Renovated in 1993, the hotel has welcomed guests since 1986.
Drury Inn Suites Austin North offers 225 rooms fitted with cable TV, a living area for a comfortable stay in Austin.
A free breakfast is served each morning in the indoor dining room. Guests can relax in the night bar serving hot and cold drinks.
For visitors Drury Inn Suites Austin North offers internet access, a business center as well as room service, laundry.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 226.
The property is located in a downtown of Austin, close to University of Texas at Austin, LBJ Presidential Library and Elisabet Ney Museum. Steps away from such Austin attractions as Texas Performing Arts, Pinballz Arcade and Bass Concert Hall.
- City Center - 5.1km
- Airport: Austin Bergstrom - 15.1km, Georgetown Municipal - 39.1km
- Train Station: Highland Station - 1.1km, Crestview Station - 1.8km
- Bus stop - 400 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
King Size Bed or Queen Size Bed or Double Bed
King Size Bed or Two Queen Size Beds
Drury Inn Suites Austin North Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Elisabet Ney Museum3.2km304 E 44th St, Austin
Pinballz Arcade4.9km8940 Research Blvd., Austin
LBJ Presidential Library5.3km2313 Red River St, Austin
Texas Memorial Museum5.3km2400 Trinity St., Austin
Bass Concert Hall5.3km2350 Robert Dedman Drive, Austin
75% likes this, based on 131 reviews
Food: American, Mexican
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 40150 m6513 N I H 35
Phone: (512) 459-9214
Shanghai Chinese & Dim Sum
77% likes this, based on 24 reviews
Food: Chinese, Dim Sum, Shanghai
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 26140 m6718 Middle Fiskville Rd
Phone: (512) 458-8088
66% likes this, based on 45 reviews
Food: Seafood, Indian, Vegetarian
Price Range: USD 15 - USD 15190 m6700 Middle Fiskville Rd
Phone: (512) 452-9959
Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
82% likes this, based on 153 reviews
Food: American, Seafood, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 25340 m6319 N I Hwy 35
Phone: (512) 452-9363
Texas Land & Cattle Steak House
50% likes this, based on 27 reviews
Food: American, Steakhouse
Price Range: USD 23 - USD 32630 m1101 S Mo Pac Expy
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.