- Free parking - Elevator is quiet loud - Not too far from the airport - Free breakfast
- Breakfast was quite good with scrambled eggs, patty sausage, gravy, biscuits - There was a tv in each of the rooms
- Staff was extremely helpful and polite - Bed was very comfortable - Location isn't very central
- Breakfast was complete - We will stay again - Reception staff were competent
- Staff was ok - Good linens and a very soft comforter - Room itself was great - Bathroom very large
The great value 3-star Drury Inn &Amp; Suites San Antonio Northeast offers quick access to Wilshire Terrace Park, James Park and Morgan's Wonderland. Founded in 1995, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2008.
You can see Toilet Seat Museum, United States Army Medical Department Museum and The San Antonio Art Institute only 6.2km from the property.
Just 10 minutes from San Antonio International airport.
The hotel offers 75 rooms. All of them feature cable TV, Wi-Fi, a work desk, air conditioning and ironing facilities. Other comforts include a microwave, ice machine and a fridge for self catering.
Every day a hot hot buffet breakfast is served.
Business facilities at Drury Inn &Amp; Suites San Antonio Northeast include a business center, internet access and a photocopier.
The on-site fitness center comes with an exercise room and fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 79.
|City Center||San Antonio - 8.3 mi|
|Airports||San Antonio International (SAT) - 4.5 mi|
|Bus stop||- 2300 ft|
|Restaurants||Marie Callender's (cuisine: American) - 400 ft, Red Lobster Restaurant (cuisine: Seafood) - 600 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request.
Drury Inn &Amp; Suites San Antonio Northeast Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Morgan's Wonderland1.7 mi5223 David Edwards Dr, San Antonio
Texas Transportation Museum3.3 mi11731 Wetmore Rd, San Antonio
McNay Art Museum4.3 mi6000 N New Braunfels Ave, San Antonio
Splashtown4.9 mi3600 North Pan Am Expressway, San Antonio
Toilet Seat Museum5.0 mi239 Abiso, Alamo Heights
60% likes this, based on 55 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 13400 ft8450 N Interstate 35
Red Lobster Restaurant
65% likes this, based on 28 reviews
Cuisine: Seafood600 ft8210 N Ih 35
Phone: (210) 653-9522
Cuisine: American, Seafood
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 121200 ft8206 N Interstate 35
Price Range: USD 7 - USD 121500 ft4802 Walzem Rd
52% likes this, based on 32 reviews
Cuisine: American1500 ft6000 N Ih 35 Panam Expwy Rittima
Phone: (210) 661-3232
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.