- Room was clean and nice - Small tv with limited channels - Free shuttle bus to graceland
- Great location - Good fitness center - Business services were terrific - Common areas were dirty
- Huge cavernous lobby - Breakfast at the adjoining tgi fridays - Nice staff
- Perfect location near beale street - Wifi everywhere (even poolside!) - Great front desk
- Room was spacious - Bed was comfortable - Parking is valet only
The deluxe Doubletree Hotel Memphis Downtown offers elegant accommodation overlooking the Mississippi River. Founded in 1985, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2005.
Doubletree Hotel Memphis Downtown offers 280 rooms fitted with a flat-screen TV, individual climate control and radio for a comfortable stay in Memphis.
Every day a complimentary breakfast is served in the renovated dining room.
A full breakfast is served and charges are applicable.
Guests of Doubletree Hotel Memphis Downtown are welcome to make use of internet access, a business center.
Guests will benefit from a golf course, an outdoor swimming pool. For workouts the fitness center provides fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 22 per day.
Number of rooms 280.
Situated in the center of Memphis with quick access to Elmwood Cemetery, Mississippi Boulevard Christian Church and Slave Haven / Burkle Estate Museum. It is placed next to Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum, AutoZone Park and FedEx Forum as well as golf courses, a zoo.
This hotel is set in an entertainment area next to convention centers, banks.
Just 15 minutes from Memphis International airport.
- City Center - 900 m
- Airport: Memphis International - 12.3km, Municipal - 16.8km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 15:00-23:00 hours
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Doubletree Hotel Memphis Downtown Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Pyramid Arena1.7kmOne Auction Ave, Memphis
Victorian Village Historic District2.2kmBetween East Parkway and North Manassas St, Memphis
Historic Mason Temple2.3km938 Mason Street, Memphis
Tom Lee Park2.4kmRiverside Drive, Memphis
Slave Haven / Burkle Estate Museum2.6km826 N Second St, Memphis
Near the hotel
Belz Museum of Asian & Judaic Art310 m119 South Main Street, Memphis
Peabody Place Museum310 m119 S. Main St., Memphis
AutoZone Park340 mUnion Ave and Third Ave, Memphis
FedEx Forum340 m191 Beale Street, Memphis
Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum390 m191 Beale St, Memphis
Handy Park330 m200 Beale Street, Memphis
The New Daisy Theatre340 m330 Beale Street, Memphis
Charles Vergos' Rendezvous
62% likes this, based on 1324 reviews
Price Range: USD 17 - USD 22150 m52 South 2nd Street
Phone: (901) 523-2746
63% likes this, based on 81 reviews
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 310 m185 Union Ave
Food: American50 m166 Union Ave
74% likes this, based on 326 reviews
Price Range: USD 6 - USD 12160 m77 S 2nd St
60% likes this, based on 99 reviews
Food: American, Italian, Steakhouse, Dessert
Price Range: USD 33 - USD 42120 m149 Union Ave
Phone: (901) 529-4183
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.