- Little balcony was clean - Lobbie was a little dark at night - Parking is a little expensive
- Suites was great - Service from the bellboy was fantastic - Free breakfast
- Little kitchen with a frig, stove, microwave - Restaurant is nice - Front desk is cheerful
- Rooms are always comfortable - Staff goes out of their way to help you - View from the rooms on the south side is magnificent
- Beds were very comfortable - Only one elevator working - Workout facility was smaller than anticipated as well
The deluxe Doubletree Suites By Hilton Austin is rated 4 stars and provides visitors with a patio, a library. Founded in 1985, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2012.
The hotel offers 185 spacious guestrooms equipped with a living area, a kitchen and a balcony and featuring a beautiful view over the pool.
Start your day with a delicious breakfast served at the café. Guests can unwind in the lounge restaurant, which serves excellent American cuisine. At the relaxing sports bar guests will enjoy a selection of spirits.
A full breakfast is served and charges are applicable.
Doubletree Suites By Hilton Austin boasts internet access, a business center as well as shuttle service, concierge service.
For workouts the fitness center provides fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas for additional charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas for additional charge
Hotel TV cable high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms for additional charge
Paid Public parking is possible on site.
Paid Private parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2012. Number of floors 15. Number of rooms 188.
The hotel’s perfect location offers quick access to Town Lake Hike-and-Bike Trail, Austin Convention Center and Congress Avenue Bridge / Austin Bats as well as galleries, museums. Steps away from such Austin attractions as Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum, Capitol Complex Visitors Center and Caswell House.
This hotel is perfectly based near lakes.
Fast access to Austin Bergstrom airport within 15km is provided.
- City Center - 1.2km
- Airport: Austin Bergstrom - 11.2km, Georgetown Municipal - 45.1km
- Train Station: Downtown Station - 1.5km, Plaza Saltillo Station - 2.3km
- Bus stop - 100 m
from 15:00-23:00 hours
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Two Queen Size Beds or King Size Bed
1 King and 2 Queen beds
King Size Bed
King Size Bed
Two Queen Size Beds or 1 King or 1 Queen Bed
Doubletree Guest Suites Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Congress Avenue Bridge / Austin Bats1.6km100 Congress Ave, Austin
Bass Concert Hall1.5km2350 Robert Dedman Drive, Austin
LBJ Presidential Library1.6km2313 Red River St, Austin
French Legation Museum1.5km802 San Marcos, Austin
Moonlight Towers1.6kmAustin, TX
Near the hotel
State Capitol470 mCongress Ave, Austin
Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum470 m1800 N Congress Ave, Austin
IMAX, The Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum460 m1800 N Congress Avenue, Austin
Caswell House490 m1404 West Ave, Austin
Capitol Complex Visitors Center600 m112 East 11th St, Austin
The Blanton Museum of Art670 m200 E Martin Luther King Jr Blvd at Congress Ave, Austin
Waterloo Park690 m403 East 15th, Austin
Texas Chili Parlor
61% likes this, based on 86 reviews
Food: American, Southwestern, Mexican
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 2070 m1409 Lavaca St
The Clay Pit
60% likes this, based on 174 reviews
Price Range: USD 13 - USD 31160 m1601 Guadalupe St
The Jalopy Rotisserie and Press
81% likes this, based on 37 reviews
Food: International160 m15th and San Antonio
Phone: (512) 814-8557
51% likes this, based on 24 reviews
Food: Italian190 m1612 Lavaca
Food: American, Delicatessen190 m501 W 15th St Ste B
Phone: (512) 391-9189
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.