- Little balcony was clean - Lobbie was a little dark at night - Parking is a little expensive
- Suites was great - Service from the bellboy was fantastic - Free breakfast
- Little kitchen with a frig, stove, microwave - Restaurant is nice - Front desk is cheerful
- Rooms are always comfortable - Staff goes out of their way to help you - View from the rooms on the south side is magnificent
- Beds were very comfortable - Only one elevator working - Workout facility was smaller than anticipated as well
The deluxe Doubletree Suites By Hilton Austin is rated 4 stars and provides visitors with a patio, a library. Founded in 1985, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2012.
The hotel’s perfect location offers quick access to Town Lake Hike-and-Bike Trail, Austin Convention Center and Congress Avenue Bridge / Austin Bats as well as galleries, museums. Steps away from such Austin attractions as Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum, Capitol Complex Visitors Center and Caswell House.
This hotel is perfectly based near lakes.
Fast access to Austin Bergstrom airport within 15km is provided.
The hotel offers 185 spacious guestrooms equipped with a living area, a kitchen and a balcony and featuring a beautiful view over the pool.
Start your day with a delicious breakfast served at the café. Guests can unwind in the lounge restaurant, which serves excellent American cuisine. At the relaxing sports bar guests will enjoy a selection of spirits.
A full breakfast is served and charges are applicable.
Doubletree Suites By Hilton Austin boasts internet access, a business center as well as shuttle service, concierge service.
For workouts the fitness center provides fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas for additional charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas for additional charge
Paid Public parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2012. Number of floors 15. Number of rooms 188.
- City Center Austin - 4000 ft
- Airport: Austin Bergstrom (AUS) - 7.2 mi, Gray Aaf (GRK) - 54.8 mi
- Train Station: Downtown Station - 5000 ft, Plaza Saltillo Station - 1.4 mi
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Texas Chili Parlor (Food: American, Southwestern, Mexican) - 300 ft, 15th Street Cafe (Food: Southwestern, Café) - 200 ft
- Parks Waterloo Park - 2300 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Doubletree Guest Suites Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Congress Avenue Bridge / Austin Bats5200 ft100 Congress Ave, Austin
Bass Concert Hall5000 ft2350 Robert Dedman Drive, Austin
LBJ Presidential Library5200 ft2313 Red River St, Austin
French Legation Museum5100 ft802 San Marcos, Austin
Austin Convention Center1.1 mi500 East Cesar Chavez, Austin
Near the hotel
State Capitol1600 ftCongress Ave, Austin
Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum1600 ft1800 N Congress Ave, Austin
IMAX, The Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum1600 ft1800 N Congress Avenue, Austin
Caswell House1700 ft1404 West Ave, Austin
The Blanton Museum of Art2200 ft200 E Martin Luther King Jr Blvd at Congress Ave, Austin
Waterloo Park2300 ft403 East 15th, Austin
Austin History Center2400 ft810 Guadalupe St., Austin
Texas Chili Parlor
61% likes this, based on 86 reviews
Food: American, Southwestern, Mexican
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 20300 ft1409 Lavaca St
15th Street Cafe
60% likes this, based on 6 reviews
Food: Southwestern, Café
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 21200 ft303 W 15th St
Phone: (512) 478-7000
The Clay Pit
71% likes this, based on 202 reviews
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 30600 ft1601 Guadalupe St
74% likes this, based on 39 reviews
Food: Native American400 ftColorado St.
The Jalopy Rotisserie and Press
83% likes this, based on 12 reviews
Food: International600 ft15th and San Antonio
Phone: (512) 814-8557
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.