- Nice hotel lobby bar - Small pool - Inexpensive taxi rides
- Beds are very comfortable - A/c worked great - Halls and elevators were not air conditioned
- Lobby is very nice - Rooms look tired - Great for the price
- Parking is free and easy in/out - Denny's located next door - Rooms were huge, and nicely decorated
- Hotel is outstanding - Free internet access - Free parking
Doubletree Club Austin-University Area is a 3-star affordable hotel offering beautiful accommodation steps away from Sixth Street, The Driskill and Austin History Center. The building was renovated in 2009.
It will take you 5 minutes to get to the popular State Capitol, The Blanton Museum of Art and The Frank Erwin Center.
Austin Bergstrom airport is 15 minutes' drive from the hotel.
This property has 145 guestrooms including Landmark Double Room, Large Double Room and Landmark Room appointed with a work desk, TV.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
Business facilities at Doubletree Club Austin-University Area include a business center, internet access and printers.
Guests will benefit from an outdoor swimming pool, barbeque grills.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 15 per day.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 149.
- City center Austin - 1.1 mi
- Airports: Austin Bergstrom (AUS) - 6.8 mi, Gray Aaf (GRK) - 54.9 mi
- Train stations: Downtown Station - 1.1 mi, Plaza Saltillo Station - 1.1 mi
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Fuddruckers (Cuisine: Hamburgers, Fast Food) - 400 ft, Scholz Garten (Cuisine: American, Hamburgers, Barbecue) - 2100 ft
- Parks Waterloo Park - 2000 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Doubletree Club Austin-University Area Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
The Driskill5000 ft604 Brazos St., Austin
O. Henry Home & Museum5100 ft409 East Fifth St, Austin
Congress Avenue5100 ftCongress Avenue, Austin
Wild About Music5200 ft115 East 6th Street, Austin
Austin History Center1.0 mi810 Guadalupe St., Austin
Near the hotel
The Frank Erwin Center1100 ft1701 Red River, Austin
Waterloo Park2000 ft403 East 15th, Austin
Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum2900 ft1800 N Congress Ave, Austin
The Blanton Museum of Art2600 ft200 E Martin Luther King Jr Blvd at Congress Ave, Austin
Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium2600 ft2100 San Jacinto Blvd., Austin
Austin Symphony Orchestra2800 ft1101 Red River, Austin
IMAX, The Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum2900 ft1800 N Congress Avenue, Austin
63% likes this, based on 26 reviews
Cuisine: Hamburgers, Fast Food400 ft1991 N Ih 35
Phone: (512) 716-1934
65% likes this, based on 77 reviews
Cuisine: American, Hamburgers, Barbecue, German
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 212100 ft1607 San Jacinto Blvd
Phone: (512) 474-1958
Brick Oven Restaurant
74% likes this, based on 49 reviews
Cuisine: Italian, Pizza
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 212300 ft1209 Red River St
Phone: (512) 477-7006
Marco Polo Restaurant
50% likes this, based on 11 reviews
Cuisine: Asian, Chinese2400 ft2200 S I H 35
Phone: (512) 445-5563
Cafe Serranos at Symphony Square
54% likes this, based on 41 reviews
Cuisine: Café, Mexican2700 ft1111 Red River St
Phone: 512 322 9080
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.