- Nice hotel lobby bar - Small pool - Inexpensive taxi rides
- Beds are very comfortable - A/c worked great - Halls and elevators were not air conditioned
- Lobby is very nice - Rooms look tired - Great for the price
- Parking is free and easy in/out - Denny's located next door - Rooms were huge, and nicely decorated
- Hotel is outstanding - Free internet access - Free parking
Doubletree Club Austin-University Area is a 3-star affordable hotel offering beautiful accommodation steps away from Sixth Street, The Driskill and Austin History Center. The building was renovated in 2009.
This property has 145 guestrooms including Landmark Double Room, Large Double Room and Landmark Room appointed with a work desk, TV.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
Business facilities at Doubletree Club Austin-University Area include a business center, internet access and printers.
Guests will benefit from an outdoor swimming pool, barbeque grills.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 15 per day.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 149.
It will take you 5 minutes to get to the popular State Capitol, The Blanton Museum of Art and The Frank Erwin Center.
Austin Bergstrom airport is 15 minutes' drive from the hotel.
- City Center - 1.7km
- Airport: Austin Bergstrom - 10.5km, Georgetown Municipal - 45.0km
- Train Station: Downtown Station - 1.7km, Plaza Saltillo Station - 1.7km
- Bus stop - 100 m
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Two Queen Size Beds
King Size Bed
King Size Bed
Two Queen Size Beds
Doubletree Club Austin-University Area Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
The Driskill1.5km604 Brazos St., Austin
O. Henry Home & Museum1.5km409 East Fifth St, Austin
Austin Visitors Center1.5kmAustin, TX
Congress Avenue1.6kmCongress Avenue, Austin
Wild About Music1.6km115 East 6th Street, Austin
Near the hotel
The Frank Erwin Center320 m1701 Red River, Austin
Waterloo Park580 m403 East 15th, Austin
Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum870 m1800 N Congress Ave, Austin
The Blanton Museum of Art780 m200 E Martin Luther King Jr Blvd at Congress Ave, Austin
Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium780 m2100 San Jacinto Blvd., Austin
Austin Symphony Orchestra850 m1101 Red River, Austin
IMAX, The Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum870 m1800 N Congress Avenue, Austin
63% likes this, based on 26 reviews
Food: Hamburgers, Fast Food120 m1991 N Ih 35
Phone: (512) 716-1934
65% likes this, based on 77 reviews
Food: American, Hamburgers, Barbecue, German
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 21640 m1607 San Jacinto Blvd
Phone: (512) 474-1958
Brick Oven Restaurant
74% likes this, based on 49 reviews
Food: Italian, Pizza
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 21690 m1209 Red River St
Phone: (512) 477-7006
Cafe Serranos at Symphony Square
50% likes this, based on 47 reviews
Food: Café, Mexican800 m1111 Red River St
Phone: 512 322 9080
Zandunga Mexican Bistro
64% likes this, based on 9 reviews
Food: Mexican, Bistro860 m1000 E 11th St
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.