- Lobby looks really nice - Bathroom drain plug was stuck in the down position - Drool stains on the pillows
- Complimentary shuttle - Superb breakfasts - Free internet - Staff could not have been more helpful
- Walking distance to walmart - Restaurant was decent - Plenty of parking - Tv/internet worked well
- Room overlooking pool - In pretty good shape, bright - Comfortable bed - Slow elevator
- Decent rectangle shaped outdoor pool - Work out room looks clean and nice - Wireless internet worked great
The contemporary Doubletree Denver Stapleton North is conveniently set minutes away from Denver Museum of Nature & Science, Harkins Theaters and Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge.
Doubletree Denver Stapleton North offers 295 rooms fitted with a seating area, Wi-Fi and cable TV for a comfortable stay in Denver.
A buffet breakfast is offered at the bar.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
Guests can take advantage of a business center, internet access as well as room service, dry cleaning and car rental provided on-site.
Leisure facilities in Doubletree Denver Stapleton North include an outdoor swimming pool, barbeque grills.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 298.
It is placed next to The Aurora Fox Arts Theater, Denver Zoo and City Park - Denver as well as an amusement park, restaurants and bars.
The hotel is placed next to restaurants, an amusement park and a zoo. On-site a golf course, a ballroom and a seasonal outdoor pool are available as well.
25 minutes' drive from Denver International airport.
- City Center - 8.1km
- Airport: Denver International - 22.2km, Arapahoe Co - 23.1km
- Bus stop - 200 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Double Beds or Double Bed
King Size Bed or Queen Size Bed
Two Single Beds
Two Single Beds
King Size Bed
Doubletree By Hilton Hotel Denver - Stapleton North Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Arboretum, green spaces, zoos|
Harkins Theaters1.5km8300 East Northfield Blvd,, Denver
Denver Museum of Nature & Science4.5km2001 Colorado Blvd, Denver
Denver Zoo4.7km2300 Steele Street, Denver
The Aurora Fox Arts Theater4.5km9900 East Colfax Avenue, Aurora
Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge4.7kmQuebec and 72nd Ave., Commerce City
76% likes this, based on 37 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 31420 m3801 Quebec Street
74% likes this, based on 84 reviews
Food: Bakery610 m3700 Quebec Street
Phone: (303) 398-5200
La Mariposa Restaurant
65% likes this, based on 26 reviews
Food: Mexican670 m3737 Quebec St
Phone: (303) 321-4711
62% likes this, based on 86 reviews
Food: Barbecue730 m7557 E 36th Ave.
Phone: (303) 399-3100
62% likes this, based on 38 reviews
Food: American710 m7407 E 36th Ave
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.