- Fitness room is well stocked - Nice cabanas - $10 a day parking fee - Free wifi
- Clean room - Bathroom was lovely - Excellent service - Breakfast was nice
- Not close to downtown - Rooms were roomy - Bed was comfy - Staff was super friendly
- Pool nicely set up - Free shuttle service - Great price - Would stay again
- Great hotel - Away from the noise - Close to the airport - Good housekeeping
Doubletree By Hilton Grand Key Resort is conveniently situated minutes away from the beautiful local beach. Built in 2000, the hotel is a unique combination of contemporary architecture and modern facilities.
The hotel’s unbeatable location offers quick access to Higgs Beach Dog Park, Key West Wildlife Center and Historic Charter Boat Row. You can see Looe Key Reef Resort and Dive Center - Ramrod Key, Key West Tropical Forest and Botanical Garden and Sea Horse Tours only 500m from the hotel.
The quiet hotel offers easy access to golf courses, bars and an aquarium.
NAS airport is 10 minutes' drive from the hotel.
The property comprises of en-suite One-Room Junior Suite, Pool Side Double Room and Pool Side Room appointed with a safe, a flat-screen TV and central heating. Guestrooms offer standard interior and carpet floor.
Every day a complimentary breakfast is served in the dining room. The in-house restaurant provides fine meals. Refreshing drinks, seafood, snacks are available at the cocktail bar.
A full breakfast is served and charges are applicable.
Guests are welcome to use a lift, a cloakroom and a news stand as well as conference facilities, internet access and a business center.
Leisure facilities feature a golf course, a fitness room and a veranda. The hotel’s fitness center has fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Public parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 215.
- City Center Key West - 2.1 mi
- Airport International (EYW) - 3300 ft
- Restaurants: Abbey Road Snack Shack Incorporated - 2700 ft, Conch Flyer Restaurant (Food: Coffee Shop) - 3000 ft
- Beaches Smathers Beach - 1600 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 15:00-23:00 hours
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Doubletree By Hilton Grand Key Resort Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Air business related|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Dive Key West1.1 mi3128 N. Roosevelt Blvd.
Historic Charter Boat Row2.1 mi1801 N. Roosevelt Blvd
Higgs Beach African Graves2.3 miAtlantic Boulevard
White Street Pier2.3 miWhite Street and Atlantic Boulevard
Key West Wildlife Center2.3 mi1801 White Street
Near the hotel
Smathers Beach1600 ftSouth Roosevelt Boulevard
East Martello Museum & Gallery3300 ft3501 South Roosevelt Boulevard
Key West Tropical Forest and Botanical Garden4800 ft5210 College Road
Abbey Road Snack Shack Incorporated
66% likes this, based on 59 reviews2700 ft3675 S Roosevelt Blvd
Phone: (305) 295-9028
Conch Flyer Restaurant
58% likes this, based on 34 reviews
Food: Coffee Shop3000 ft3491 South Roosevelt Boulevard
Phone: (305) 296-6333
Benihana Key West
70% likes this, based on 142 reviews
Food: Steakhouse, Seafood, Sushi, Japanese
Price Range: USD 19 - USD 403100 ft3591 S Roosevelt Blvd
La Trattoria Oceanside
83% likes this, based on 134 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 313100 ft3591 South Roosevelt Blvd
Phone: (305) 295-6789
73% likes this, based on 16 reviews3200 ft3990 South Roosevelt Boulevard
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.