- Lobby looks really nice - Bathroom drain plug was stuck in the down position - Drool stains on the pillows
- Complimentary shuttle - Superb breakfasts - Free internet - Staff could not have been more helpful
- Walking distance to walmart - Restaurant was decent - Plenty of parking - Tv/internet worked well
- Room overlooking pool - In pretty good shape, bright - Comfortable bed - Slow elevator
- Decent rectangle shaped outdoor pool - Work out room looks clean and nice - Wireless internet worked great
Doubletree By Hilton Denver-Stapleton North is placed in the center of Denver and offers a golf course, a ballroom and a seasonal outdoor pool. The stylish hotel was built in 1972 and renovated in 2008.
Doubletree By Hilton Denver-Stapleton North offers 295 rooms fitted with a flat-screen TV, radio and a seating area for a comfortable stay in Denver. Most of the rooms overlook Rocky Mountains enticing guests to enjoy this panoramic view. All non-smoking guestrooms have carpet floor and ergonomic furniture.
In the morning a buffet breakfast is served at the bar. At the air-conditioned restaurant guests can enjoy international cuisine. The large bar serves a selection of cocktails.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
Business facilities at Doubletree By Hilton Denver-Stapleton North include internet access, a business center and banquet facilities.
The hotel offers strength-training, an exercise room and weights available in the fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 298.
Within minutes to the shopping district, in the vicinity of Bluebird Theater, Denver Zoo and The Aurora Fox Arts Theater. Just 8km from the center of Denver known for Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge, Denver Museum of Nature & Science and Harkins Theaters.
The hotel boasts close proximity to restaurants, bars and an amusement park.
The hotel is conveniently located in the vicinity of Denver International airport.
- City Center - 8.0km
- Airport: Denver International - 21.8km, Municipal - 40.3km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Denver
Starting from: US$126
Starting from: US$125
Starting from: US$194
Starting from: US$63
Starting from: US$263
Rooms and availability
Double Bed or King Size Bed
Double Bed or King Size Bed or Double Beds
King Size Bed
Double Bed or Two Single Beds
King Size Bed
Red Lion Hotel Denver Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Arboretum, green spaces, zoos|
Harkins Theaters1.5km8300 East Northfield Blvd,, Denver
Denver Museum of Nature & Science4.5km2001 Colorado Blvd, Denver
Denver Zoo4.7km2300 Steele Street, Denver
The Aurora Fox Arts Theater4.5km9900 East Colfax Avenue, Aurora
Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge4.7kmQuebec and 72nd Ave., Commerce City
76% likes this, based on 37 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 31420 m3801 Quebec Street
74% likes this, based on 84 reviews
Food: Bakery610 m3700 Quebec Street
Phone: (303) 398-5200
La Mariposa Restaurant
65% likes this, based on 26 reviews
Food: Mexican670 m3737 Quebec St
Phone: (303) 321-4711
62% likes this, based on 86 reviews
Food: Barbecue730 m7557 E 36th Ave.
Phone: (303) 399-3100
62% likes this, based on 38 reviews
Food: American710 m7407 E 36th Ave
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.