- Lobby looks really nice - Bathroom drain plug was stuck in the down position - Drool stains on the pillows
- Complimentary shuttle - Superb breakfasts - Free internet - Staff could not have been more helpful
- Walking distance to walmart - Restaurant was decent - Plenty of parking - Tv/internet worked well
- Room overlooking pool - In pretty good shape, bright - Comfortable bed - Slow elevator
- Decent rectangle shaped outdoor pool - Work out room looks clean and nice - Wireless internet worked great
The intimate Doubletree By Hilton Denver-Stapleton North is rated 3 stars and offers convenient location overlooking Rocky Mountains. The contemporary hotel was built in 1972 and renovated in 2001.
This hotel comprises of Two-Room Suite, Twin Room and Double Room, known for cherry wood furnishing. They feature a work desk, armchairs and a seating area. Some of the rooms offer panoramic views of the skyline.
In the morning a buffet breakfast is served at the bar. The traditional restaurant serves delicious international meals. Complimentary drinks are offered in the breakfast bar.
Doubletree By Hilton Denver-Stapleton North boasts a business center, internet access and banquet facilities as well as laundry, 24-hour reception and room service.
The hotel offers strength-training, fitness classes and weights available in the fitness center.
Number of rooms 298.
Within minutes to the shopping district, in the vicinity of Forney Transportation Museum, City Park - Denver and Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge. Within easy reach of Denver Zoo, Buffalo National Forest and Denver Museum of Nature & Science.
Very close to bars, restaurants and an amusement park, this hotel also offers its own a golf course, a ballroom and an outdoor swimming pool.
A short drive from Denver International airport.
- City Center - 8.0km
- Airport: Denver International - 21.8km, Municipal - 40.3km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Other hotels in Denver
Starting from: US$126
Starting from: US$125
Starting from: US$194
Starting from: US$63
Starting from: US$263
Red Lion Hotel Denver Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Arboretum, green spaces, zoos|
Harkins Theaters1.5km8300 East Northfield Blvd,, Denver
Denver Museum of Nature & Science4.5km2001 Colorado Blvd, Denver
Denver Zoo4.7km2300 Steele Street, Denver
The Aurora Fox Arts Theater4.5km9900 East Colfax Avenue, Aurora
Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge4.7kmQuebec and 72nd Ave., Commerce City
76% likes this, based on 37 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 31420 m3801 Quebec Street
74% likes this, based on 84 reviews
Food: Bakery610 m3700 Quebec Street
Phone: (303) 398-5200
La Mariposa Restaurant
65% likes this, based on 26 reviews
Food: Mexican670 m3737 Quebec St
Phone: (303) 321-4711
62% likes this, based on 86 reviews
Food: Barbecue730 m7557 E 36th Ave.
Phone: (303) 399-3100
62% likes this, based on 38 reviews
Food: American710 m7407 E 36th Ave
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.