- Free parking - Staff was very nice - No spa - Beds were very comfortable - Rooms big enough to relax
- Room was comfortable and clean - Location was nice - Staff was friendly - Breakfast was fine
- Staff was very friendly - Small fridge and microwave - Free wireless internet - No pool or hot tub
- Service was great - Food was wonderful - Loved my 32 lcd television - Limited parking
- 2 blocks from university - Easy walking to everything connected with uw - Complimentary shuttle service
Deca Hotel is a 3-star grand property in the heart of Seattle. The hotel occupies 16 floors and was renovated in 2005.
The hotel offers 155 elegant rooms with such room amenities as armchairs, central heating and radio. Some of the rooms offer stunning views of the street. Rooms also feature carpet floor and Art Deco furnishing.
The cosy bar serves a selection of coffee.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
Business facilities at Deca Hotel include a business center, a fax and internet access.
The hotel’s fitness center has a gym, weights and fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 23.18 per day.
Number of floors 16. Number of rooms 158.
A 25-minute walk from Woodland Park Zoo, Foster Island Walk and Green Lake Park, the hotel is set close to restaurants, an aquarium and a zoo. 5km away from Seattle city center with museums, galleries nearby.
This hotel is strategically based near parks, woods.
Fast access to Kenmore Air Harbor SPB airport within 5km is provided.
- City Center - 4.2km
- Airport: Kenmore Air Harbor SPB - 4.1km, Kenmore Air Harbor - 11.2km
- Train Station Auburn Station - 40.0km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Deca Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Arboretum, green spaces, zoos|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
|Golf courses and Country clubs|
Museum of History & Industry2.0km860 Terry Avenue North, Seattle
Foster Island Walk2.0km2700 24th Avenue East, Seattle
Gas Works Park2.1km3300 Meridian Ave. N, Seattle
Green Lake Park2.4km7201 East Green Lake Drive, Seattle
Near the hotel
University District90 mUniversity Way Northeast and 45th Street, Seattle
University of Washington640 m4014 University Way Northeast, Seattle
Henry Art Gallery610 m15th Avenue NE and NE 41st Street, Seattle
Jet City Improv820 m5510 University Way NE, Seattle
Burke Museum of Natural History and Culture960 mUniversity of Washington, Seattle
66% likes this, based on 26 reviews0 m4507 Brooklyn Ave NE
Phone: (206) 545-1375
Trabant Coffee and Chai
82% likes this, based on 35 reviews
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 1240 m1309 NE 45th St
Phone: (206) 675-0668
82% likes this, based on 124 reviews
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 22140 m4543 University Way NE
Pagliacci Pizzeria - University
71% likes this, based on 30 reviews
Food: Pizza, Pizza & Pasta, Pasta
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 20120 m4529 University Way NE
Phone: (206) 632-0421
Tokyo Garden Teriyaki
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 10110 m4337 University Way NE
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.