- Closr to the great shops - Top floor duplex was beautiful - Bathroom was fabulous
- There is airconditioning - Bathroom smallish but fine - Location is convenient
- Staff was attentive - Tv is mostly in french - Bed was comfortable
- Staff is always helpful - Connecting rooms were very nice - Location is excellant
- Charming small hotel - Loved the breakfast room - Easy to get on metro
Set in the 19th-century building and enjoying central Parisian location, Hotel de l'Arcade is set next to the Madeleine, Opera Garnier, various restaurants, museums and shopping areas. The property has a convenient transport links system enabling to reach merely every Parisian landmark.
This charming property consists of 41 air-conditioned spacious rooms fitted with all essential comforts a modern hotel can offer its guests, including Internet access and sound-proved windows.
As for the main hotel facilities, its guests are welcome to make use of two modernly-fitted meeting rooms for up to 28 people. The front desk providing a safe-deposit box is open 24 hours. Newspapers are also available at reception.
A lot of big restaurants and bistros can be found nearby the hotel where the guests can taste exclusive fast lunch dishes and get acquainted with a rich French cuisine.
Generally speaking, this marvelous property is an ideal choice for those who would like to experience warm hospitality, unsurpassed service of the French capital and proximity to its main tourists’ sites.
Number of rooms 48.
- City Center - 2.5km
- Airport: Le Bourget - 11.5km, Orly - 16.5km
- Train Station: Gare Saint Lazare - 500 m, Gare de l'Est - 2.7km
- Underground station: Madeleine - 300 m, Havre Caumartin - 400 m
The hotel De L'Arcade serves a buffet breakfast for free.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 3 pm
until 07:00-12:00 hours
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
De L'Arcade Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Moulin Rouge1.5km82 Boulevard de Clichy, Paris
How to become Parisian in one hour?1.6km24 Boulevard Poissonniere, Paris
Musee en Herbe1.5km21 rue Herold, Paris
Parc Monceau1.5km35 Boulevard de Courcelles, Paris
Place Pigalle1.5km9 Arrondissement, Paris
Near the hotel
Place de la Madeleine180 mParisFrance
Cine-Balade180 mParis, Paris
Pinacotheque de Paris180 m28, Place Madeleine, Paris
La Madeleine220 mPlace de la Madeleine, Paris
Eglise de la Madeleine240 m1 place de la Concorde, Paris
Theatre de la Madeleine240 m19 rue de Surene, Paris
La new cave250 m33, Bd Malesherbes, Paris
Les Caprices de Charlotte
88% likes this, based on 29 reviews20 mRue de l'Arcade
55% likes this, based on 30 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 6840 m6 rue chauveau-lagarde
Phone: 01 44 71 20 80
Chemin des Vignes - Paris
73% likes this, based on 9 reviews
Food: Wine Bar, Tapas50 m7 rue Pasquier
Phone: +33 01 42 65 39 86
La Table d'Hediard
69% likes this, based on 91 reviews
Food: French, Dessert80 m21 place de la Madeleine
Phone: 01 43 12 88 99
Bagel's & Co
61% likes this, based on 21 reviews
Food: Delicatessen, Sandwiches, Bagels50 m12 rue Pasquier
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.