- Centrally located - Staff were very helpful - Room size was sufficient
- Staff were very friendly - Close to seine - Room is big enough
- Charming safe street - Bed linen and pillows are spotless - Bathroom was cleaned
- Close to tour bus stops - Rooms were tiny - Hotel had all you need for a comfortable stay
- Great location - Plenty of cafes near by - Hotel needs to be updated
Housed in the 18th-century building, Hotel De Beaune is a trendy accommodation located very close to Saint-Germain-des-Pres, le Musee dOrsay, la Seine, le musee du Louvre and le Carre des Antiquaires. Porte de Versailles and the Galerie Lafayette are also set in the property neighborhood.
This hotel provides air-conditioned spacious sound-proofed rooms, all fitted with Internet, Sat TV, safe, mini-bar, complete bathroom, telephone, ironing facilities and a balcony.
At this, this property serves an appetizing breakfast buffet. There are several eateries and trendy bars in its close proximity that are serving traditional French food and multi-national cuisine.
In addition, the hotel offers 24-hour front desk, concierge, room, laundry services and multilingual staff. The guests are welcome to take advantage of currency exchange, Wi-Fi, safe deposit box, fax/photocopying services, lift and nearby parking facilities.
All in all, friendly atmosphere, superb services and attention to every detail will make your stay in this hotel a ‘never-to-be-forgotten’ one.
Number of rooms 19.
- City Center - 1.3km
- Airport: Le Bourget - 12.5km, Orly - 15.0km
- Train Station: Gare Saint Lazare - 1.9km, Gare Montparnasse - 2.1km
- Underground station: Rue du Bac - 400 m, Solférino - 600 m
A buffet breakfast is served at the price of EUR 9 per person per night.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge
No parking available.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 14:00-23:00 hours
until 06:00-11:00 hours
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
De Beaune Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Notre Dame Cathedral1.5km6 place du Parvis Notre-Dame, Paris
Palais Garnier - Opera National de Paris1.5km8 rue Scribe, Place de l'Opera, Paris
Fragonard Scribe Museum1.5km9 Rue Scribe, Paris
Near the hotel
Musee d'Orsay360 m62 Rue de Lille, Paris
Musee du Louvre570 m99 rue de Rivoli, Paris
Museum of Letters and Manuscripts (Musee des Lettres et Manuscrits)300 m222, bld Saint-Germain, Paris
Pont du Carrousel390 mParisFrance
The National Museum of the Legion of Honour (Musee de la Legion d'honneur)420 m2, rue de la Legion d honneur, Paris
Rue Jacob430 mParisFrance
Musee Maillol460 m61 rue de Grenelle, Paris
L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon
75% likes this, based on 799 reviews
Price Range: USD 36 - USD 137160 m5,rue de Montalembert
Phone: 01 42 22 56 56
35 Degres Ouest
72% likes this, based on 58 reviews
Food: French60 m35 Rue Verneuil
Phone: +33 (0)1 42 86 98 88
Le Bistrot de l'Universite
75% likes this, based on 79 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 3870 m40,rue de l'Universite
Phone: 01 42 61 26 64
Le Bistrot de Paris
70% likes this, based on 82 reviews
Food: French80 m33,rue de Lille
Phone: 01 42 61 16 83
Cafe de l'empire
64% likes this, based on 61 reviews
Food: French80 m17 rue du Bac
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014FrenchHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedParis
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asHotels Recommended by Guests in France