- Coffee in the lobby was not so great - King bed was average - Room was clean - Had a view of the alley
- Staff was nice and helpful - Room was a little small - Metro stop is 2 blocks away
- Lobby had two computer stations for guest use - Restaurants and grocery store nearby - I will only stay here from now
- Beds were comfortable - Free internet (but you pay for the safe) - Ten minute metro ride to downtown
- Food selection was fabulous - Rooms were clean, comfortable - Air conditioning was a big noisy unit
The budget Days Inn Washington Dc Connecticut Ave is conveniently set minutes away from Dupont Circle and Usa Discount Cards. It provides you with parking as well as spa. This hotel dates from 1961 and was refurbished in 2009.
An assortment of modern and spacious rooms is available and boasts a range of modern facilities including Wi-Fi and a kitchen.
Due to its excellent Italian meals, the on-site restaurant is ideal for spending time in.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
Wireless internet is available in public areas
and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 20 per day.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 155.
Convenient location a few steps from Van Ness-UDC Station subway station and within close proximity to Washington National Cathedral, National Zoological Park and Princeton Review. Just 6km from the center of Washington.
The area surrounding Days Inn Washington Dc Connecticut Ave is encircled with stores and restaurants.
- City Center - 5.8km
- Airport: Reagan Washington National - 10.7km, Washington Dulles International - 34.1km
- Train Station: Washington Union Station - 7.5km, - 100 m
- Underground station: Foggy Bottom–GWU - 5.2km, Farragut North - 5.3km
- Bus stop - 2.3km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Washington
Starting from: US$194
Starting from: US$228
Starting from: US$150
Starting from: US$307
Starting from: US$110
Rooms and availability
King Size Bed or Queen Size Bed
King Size Bed
Gallery Inn Hotel Washington Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists||
|Medical care and Hospitals||
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.