- No microwave in the room - Wifi worked fine - Room had a kitchenette
- Decent continental breakfast - Little pool - Laundry available - No printer in the business center
- Room was a little old - Nice pool - Superb service - Bed was ok
- Front desk was exceptionally helpful - Continental breakfast had a good variety of food - Internet didn't work
- Location of the hotel is good - Breakfast is very poor - Spacious rooms - Easy access to all parking spaces at the motel
Outdoor swimming pool
Situated near Live Theater Workshop, Reid Park Zoo and The Gas Light Theatre, the business Days Inn & Suites Tucson Az offers a casino and an outdoor swimming pool. The building was renovated in 2009.
Tucson city center is 5km away.
15km to Tucson International airport.
There are 65 comfortable rooms fitted with cable TV with on-demand movies, a laptop-size safe, Wi-Fi, individual climate control and a kitchenette. They are equipped with coffee/tea makers, a fridge and a microwave.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. The unique restaurant serves Mexican meals in a comfortable atmosphere.
For business guests Days Inn & Suites Tucson Az offers a fax, a photocopier and a business center, while leisure travelers can enjoy free parking, a safe deposit box and a lift.
Guests can choose from golf and baseball available on the premises.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel for free.
Free public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 67.
|City Center||Tucson - 2.7 mi|
|Airports||Tucson International Airport (TUS) - 7.2 mi|
|Restaurants||El Molinito (cuisine: Mexican) - 1500 ft, El SUR Restaurant (cuisine: Mexican) - 1500 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
from 2 pm
until 11 am
Pets are allowed on request.
Days Inn & Suites Tucson Az Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Arboretum, Green spaces, Zoos|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Reid Park Zoo2.6 mi1030 South Randolph Way, Tucson
Golf N' Stuff Family Fun Center3.2 mi6503 East Tanque Verde Road, Tucson
Museum of the Horse Soldier3.3 mi6541 East Tanque Verde Road, Tucson
Trail Dust Town3.3 mi6541 E. Tanque Verde Road, Tucson
Reid Park3.3 mi100 Country Club Road, Tucson
Cuisine: Mexican1500 ft5380 E 22nd St
Phone: (520) 747-9162
El SUR Restaurant
61% likes this, based on 48 reviews
Cuisine: Mexican1500 ft5602 E 22nd St
Mama Louisa's Italian Restaurant
74% likes this, based on 106 reviews
Price Range: USD 17 - USD 312100 ft2041 S. Craycroft Rd.
Jack's Original Barbeque
62% likes this, based on 12 reviews
Cuisine: Barbecue1900 ft5250 E 22nd St
81% likes this, based on 22 reviews2000 ft2027 S Craycroft Rd
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made free of charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.