- No microwave in the room - Wifi worked fine - Room had a kitchenette
- Decent continental breakfast - Little pool - Laundry available - No printer in the business center
- Room was a little old - Nice pool - Superb service - Bed was ok
- Front desk was exceptionally helpful - Continental breakfast had a good variety of food - Internet didn't work
- Location of the hotel is good - Breakfast is very poor - Spacious rooms - Easy access to all parking spaces at the motel
Days Inn & Suites Tucson Az is a 2-star family hotel offering non-smoking accommodation steps away from Golf N' Stuff Family Fun Center, The Gas Light Theatre and Gaslight Theater. Founded in 1983, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2009.
This property has 65 guestrooms including Double Room, Standard Double Room and Suite appointed with a refrigerator, cable TV and a microwave.
Every day a complimentary continental breakfast is served.
At the hotel Days Inn & Suites Tucson Az guests are invited to a continental breakfast served for free.
Business facilities at Days Inn & Suites Tucson Az include internet access, a business center.
Guests can choose from baseball, golf available on the premises.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 67.
The hotel is 5km away from Tucson city center.
15km to the Tucson International airport.
- City Center - 4.3km
- Airport: Davis Monthan AFB - 4.3km, Tucson International Airport - 11.7km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 11 am
Pets are allowed on request
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Two Queen Size Beds
Queen Size Bed or King Size Bed or Two Queen Size Beds
Queen Size Bed
Two Queen Size Beds or Double Bed
Two Queen Size Beds or Queen Size Bed or King Size Bed
Days Inn & Suites Tucson Az Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Arboretum, green spaces, zoos|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Carnival of Illusion3.5km445 South Alvernon Way, Tucson
The Gas Light Theatre3.6km7010 E Broadway, Tucson
Gaslight Theater3.5km7010 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson
Dorado Golf Course4.1km6601 E. Speedway Blvd., Tucson
Reid Park Zoo4.3km1030 South Randolph Way, Tucson
El SUR Restaurant
72% likes this, based on 43 reviews
Food: Mexican350 m5602 E 22nd St
Food: Mexican380 m5380 E 22nd St
Phone: (520) 747-9162
Jack's Original Barbeque
74% likes this, based on 16 reviews
Food: Barbecue550 m5250 E 22nd St
Mama Louisa's Italian Restaurant
61% likes this, based on 108 reviews
Price Range: USD 19 - USD 33700 m2041 S. Craycroft Rd.
61% likes this, based on 32 reviews
Food: Mexican650 m610 N Grande Avenue,
Phone: (520) 792-2282
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.