- No microwave in the room - Wifi worked fine - Room had a kitchenette
- Decent continental breakfast - Little pool - Laundry available - No printer in the business center
- Room was a little old - Nice pool - Superb service - Bed was ok
- Front desk was exceptionally helpful - Continental breakfast had a good variety of food - Internet didn't work
- Location of the hotel is good - Breakfast is very poor - Spacious rooms - Easy access to all parking spaces at the motel
The hotel Days Inn & Suites Tucson Az provides good lodging in Tucson. Built in 1983, the attractive hotel was renovated in 2009.
The property is located within a 10-minute ride from Live Theater Workshop, Reid Park Zoo and The Gas Light Theatre. Tucson city center is 5km away.
15km to Tucson International airport.
There are 65 non-smoking rooms fitted with cable TV with on-demand movies, a laptop-size safe, Wi-Fi, individual climate control and a kitchenette. They are equipped with coffee/tea makers, a fridge and a microwave.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. The unique restaurant serves Mexican meals in a comfortable atmosphere.
For business guests Days Inn & Suites Tucson Az offers a fax, a photocopier and a business center, while leisure travelers can enjoy a safe deposit box and free parking.
Leisure facilities in Days Inn & Suites Tucson Az include a casino and an outdoor swimming pool. Guests can choose from golf and baseball available on the premises.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 67.
|City Center||Tucson - 2.7 mi|
|Airports||Tucson International Airport (TUS) - 7.3 mi|
|Restaurants||El SUR Restaurant (cuisine: Mexican) - 1200 ft, El Molinito (cuisine: Mexican) - 1300 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request.
Days Inn & Suites Tucson Az Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Arboretum, Green spaces, Zoos|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Reid Park Zoo2.7 mi1030 South Randolph Way, Tucson
Golf N' Stuff Family Fun Center3.1 mi6503 East Tanque Verde Road, Tucson
Museum of the Horse Soldier3.2 mi6541 East Tanque Verde Road, Tucson
Trail Dust Town3.2 mi6541 E. Tanque Verde Road, Tucson
Reid Park3.3 mi100 Country Club Road, Tucson
El SUR Restaurant
72% likes this, based on 43 reviews
Cuisine: Mexican1200 ft5602 E 22nd St
Cuisine: Mexican1300 ft5380 E 22nd St
Phone: (520) 747-9162
Jack's Original Barbeque
74% likes this, based on 16 reviews
Cuisine: Barbecue1900 ft5250 E 22nd St
Mama Louisa's Italian Restaurant
61% likes this, based on 108 reviews
Price Range: USD 19 - USD 332300 ft2041 S. Craycroft Rd.
61% likes this, based on 32 reviews
Cuisine: Mexican2200 ft610 N Grande Avenue,
Phone: (520) 792-2282
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made free of charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.