- Polite informative clerks and housekeeping personnel - Convenient to i-95, close to restaurants
- Will stay again - Bed was very soft - Price is reasonable - Nice complimentary continental breakfast
- Bedding was new with fitted bottom sheets - A/c did not work well - Front desk staff was very friendly
- Staff was very attentive and quick - Beds are small - Free wireless internet
- Bed was comfy, the pillows firm - Front desk was adorable - Ride to the historic district was 10 mins away
- Breakfast left a lot to be desired - Wifi internet worked really good - Bathroom was clean as was the shower
- Staff were friendly and accomodating - Beds are firm and comfortable - I would recommend this hotel
- Hot tub was nasty because of filth - Indoor pool was very much fun - Breakfast in the morning was excellent
- Pool was very nice and indoors - Suites were large and comfortable - Staff was very courteous and helpful
- Towels and rags were paper thin - Rooms were big and nice - Free breakfast was quite good
The 3-star La Quinta Inn Savannah I-95 is located in historic Savannah, minutes away from Crosswinds Golf Club, Fun Zone Amusement & Sports Park and Historic Savannah By Foot. This hotel was opened in 1987 and renovated in 2000.
All 120 air-conditioned guestrooms feature a refrigerator, radio and central heating. They feature en suite bathrooms with a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer.
A continental breakfast is served in the private dining room.
At the hotel Days Inn & Suites Savannah Gateway/I-95 And 204 guests are invited to a continental breakfast served for free.
Guests can take advantage of internet access, a business center as well as 24-hour reception, room service and laundry provided on-site.
The on-site spa center offers a hot tub, Jacuzzi.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 120.
The hotel is ideally situated in a commercial area, close to a river. Within easy reach of Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens.
The hotel is placed next to a mall, commercial centers and golf courses. On-site a fitness room, a sun terrace and an indoor swimming pool are available as well.
Hunter AAF airport is 15 minutes' drive from the hotel.
- City Center - 17.5km
- Airport: Hunter AAF - 12.8km, Savannah/Hilton Head - 15.6km
|Rate this hotel|
from 1 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Days Inn & Suites Savannah Gateway/I-95 And 204 Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Savannah-Ogeechee Canal Museum and Nature Center3.9km681 Fort Argyle Road, Savannah
Richmond Hill Historical Society Museum8.3kmFord Avenue and Timber Trail Road, Richmond Hill
Historic Savannah By Foot9.2km33 Oak Park Point, Savannah
National Museum of the Mighty Eighth Air Force13.1km175 Bourne Avenue, Pooler
Fun Zone Amusement & Sports Park13.1km1040 US Hwy 90 E, Pooler
Near the hotel
Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens1.4km2 Canebrake Road, Savannah
71% likes this, based on 86 reviews
Food: American, Bar
Price Range: USD 13 - USD 32120 m17029 Abercorn Street
57% likes this, based on 11 reviews110 m1 East Gateway Blvd
Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
75% likes this, based on 59 reviews
Food: American180 m3-A Gateway Blvd. South
Applebee's410 m587 Al Henderson Blvd
Phone: (912) 920-9199
76% likes this, based on 185 reviews
Food: American, Seafood490 m8 Gateway Blvd W
Phone: (912) 927-3280
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.