- Polite informative clerks and housekeeping personnel - Convenient to i-95, close to restaurants
- Will stay again - Bed was very soft - Price is reasonable - Nice complimentary continental breakfast
- Bedding was new with fitted bottom sheets - A/c did not work well - Front desk staff was very friendly
- Staff was very attentive and quick - Beds are small - Free wireless internet
- Bed was comfy, the pillows firm - Front desk was adorable - Ride to the historic district was 10 mins away
- Breakfast left a lot to be desired - Wifi internet worked really good - Bathroom was clean as was the shower
- Staff were friendly and accomodating - Beds are firm and comfortable - I would recommend this hotel
- Hot tub was nasty because of filth - Indoor pool was very much fun - Breakfast in the morning was excellent
- Pool was very nice and indoors - Suites were large and comfortable - Staff was very courteous and helpful
- Towels and rags were paper thin - Rooms were big and nice - Free breakfast was quite good
Situated near Savannah National Wildlife Refuge, Juliette Gordon Low s Birthplace and Savannah-Ogeechee Canal Museum and Nature Center, the comfortable Days Inn & Suites Savannah Gateway/I-95 And 204 offers a courtyard, a sundeck and an indoor heated pool. Since 1987, it has been a prominent hotel in the commercial center of Savannah.
This hotel is conveniently based near a river.
Fast access to Savannah/Hilton Head airport within 20km is provided.
This property has 105 guestrooms including Double Room and Suite appointed with direct dial phone, satellite TV, a laptop-size safe, central heating and individual climate control. They also have en suite bathrooms with a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer.
The dining options feature continental breakfast served in the private dining room. International dishes are served in the gastronomic restaurant. Tea can be savored in the coffee bar.
Business facilities at Days Inn & Suites Savannah Gateway/I-95 And 204 include a business center, internet access and a meeting room.
The on-site spa center offers a wellness center, a Jacuzzi and a solarium. For workouts the fitness center provides a gym and fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 107.
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request.
Days Inn & Suites Savannah Gateway/I-95 And 204 Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Savannah-Ogeechee Canal Museum and Nature Center2.4 mi681 Fort Argyle Road, Savannah
Richmond Hill Historical Society Museum5.2 miFord Avenue and Timber Trail Road, Richmond Hill
National Museum of the Mighty Eighth Air Force8.1 mi175 Bourne Avenue, Pooler
Fort McAllister9.3 miRichmond Hill, Savannah
Mickve Israel Temple10.2 miMonterey Square, Savannah
71% likes this, based on 86 reviews
Cuisine: American, Bar
Price Range: USD 13 - USD 32400 ft17029 Abercorn Street
57% likes this, based on 11 reviews400 ft1 East Gateway Blvd
Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
75% likes this, based on 59 reviews
Cuisine: American600 ft3-A Gateway Blvd. South
Applebee's1400 ft587 Al Henderson Blvd
Phone: (912) 920-9199
76% likes this, based on 185 reviews
Cuisine: American, Seafood1700 ft8 Gateway Blvd W
Phone: (912) 927-3280
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made free of charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.