This budget Days Inn Seattle - Midtown is a good representation of 2-star hotels in Seattle. Built in 1989, Days Inn Seattle - Midtown was renovated in 2010.
This hotel comprises of 54 guestrooms with essential amenities such as air conditioning.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 54.
Days Inn Seattle - Midtown is a budget hotel located in Seattle, in the vicinity of Northgate Mall, Fremont Bridge and Woodland Park Zoo. Just 8km from the center of Seattle.
A short drive from Kenmore Air Harbor airport.
- City Center - 7.6km
- Airport: Kenmore Air Harbor SPB - 7.3km, Kenmore Air Harbor - 9.2km
- Bus stop - 100 m
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Other hotels in Seattle
Starting from: US$145
Starting from: US$158
Starting from: US$149
Starting from: US$197
Starting from: US$230
Rooms and availability
Two Queen Size Beds
Queen Size Bed
Days Inn Seattle - Midtown Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists||
|Arboretum, green spaces, zoos||
|Medical care and Hospitals||
|Golf courses and Country clubs||
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.