- No restaurant on the premises - Very limited breakfast - Rooms are clean but definitely needs upgrading
- Hotel is in a great location - Staff are the greatest staff in nashville - Very run down room
- My room is always clean - Staff makes me feel as if i am at home - It is close to downtown
- Rooms were clean - Beds were comfortable - Housekeeping were nice
- Pleased with the facilities - Proximity to town centre - Room had new a/c
The grand Days Inn Nashville Downtown At The Stadium is situated in the heart of Nashville right next to such attractions as Ryman Auditorium, The Johnny Cash Museum and Nashville War Memorial Auditorium.
All 180 well-appointed rooms offer a refrigerator, ironing facilities as well as private bathrooms with a shower, complimentary toiletries and a bathtub.
Every day a deluxe continental breakfast is served.
The hotel Days Inn Nashville Downtown At The Stadium serves a continental breakfast for free.
Business facilities at Days Inn Nashville Downtown At The Stadium include a business center, newspapers and a meeting room.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 180.
It will take you 10 minutes to get to the popular The District, Athena Statue and Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park.
Nashville International airport is 15 minutes' drive from the hotel.
- City Center - 1.5km
- Airport: Nashville International - 10.2km, Smyrna - 29.4km
- Bus stop - 100 m
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Two Queen Size Beds
Queen Size Bed or King Size Bed
Days Inn Nashville Downtown At The Stadium Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
|Food and meals|
Ryman Auditorium1.6km116 Fifth Ave N, Nashville
Nashville War Memorial Auditorium1.5km7th Avenue North, Nashville
Hatch Show Print1.6km316 Broadway, Nashville
The Johnny Cash Museum1.6km119 3rd Avenue South, Nashville
Schermerhorn Symphony Center1.7km1 Symphony Place, Nashville
Near the hotel
The District940 mNashville, TN
Athena Statue1.1kmThe Parthenon at Centennial Park, Nashville
Fort Nashborough1.2km1st Avenue North, Nashville
The State Capitol1.2kmCharlotte Ave., Nashville
Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park1.3km598 James Robertson Pkwy, Nashville
Printer's Alley1.3kmNashville, TN
Tennessee Performing Arts Center1.3kmNashville, TN
70% likes this, based on 53 reviews
Food: Thai690 m207 Woodland St
Phone: 615 248 7933
65% likes this, based on 104 reviews
Food: Seafood, Austrian, German
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 20730 m301 Woodland St
Phone: (615) 244-8886
Food: American, Steakhouse
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 82790 m901 2nd Ave N
63% likes this, based on 9 reviews
Food: American860 m501 Main Street
Bolton's Spicy Chicken & Fish
80% likes this, based on 59 reviews
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 221.1km624 Main St
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.