- No restaurant on the premises - Very limited breakfast - Rooms are clean but definitely needs upgrading
- Hotel is in a great location - Staff are the greatest staff in nashville - Very run down room
- My room is always clean - Staff makes me feel as if i am at home - It is close to downtown
- Rooms were clean - Beds were comfortable - Housekeeping were nice
- Pleased with the facilities - Proximity to town centre - Room had new a/c
The grand 2-star Days Inn Nashville Downtown At The Stadium is a great place to stay in Nashville. This business hotel was opened in 1991 and renovated in 2011.
The large hotel rooms feature city views.
The hotel Days Inn Nashville Downtown At The Stadium serves a continental breakfast for free.
A tour desk and free parking as well as a business center and a meeting room are available on-site.
The fitness center features a gym and fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2011. Number of rooms 180.
Many Nashville sights, including Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Bridgestone Arena and Schermerhorn Symphony Center are 20 minutes away from the hotel. Just 2km from the center of Nashville known for The State Capitol, LP Field and Fort Nashborough.
15 minutes by car from Nashville International airport.
- City Center - 1.3km
- Airport Nashville International - 10.2km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Nashville
Starting from: US$145
Starting from: US$220
Starting from: US$135
Starting from: US$49
Starting from: US$71
Hotel Downtown Nashville Tn Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Ryman Auditorium1.6km116 Fifth Ave N, Nashville
Hatch Show Print1.5km316 Broadway, Nashville
The Johnny Cash Museum1.5km119 3rd Avenue South, Nashville
Schermerhorn Symphony Center1.6km1 Symphony Place, Nashville
Nashville Public Library1.6km615 Church Street, Nashville
Near the hotel
The District880 mNashville, TN
Athena Statue1.0kmThe Parthenon at Centennial Park, Nashville
Fort Nashborough1.2km1st Avenue North, Nashville
LP Field1.2kmOne Titans Way, Nashville
The State Capitol1.2kmCharlotte Ave., Nashville
Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park1.2km598 James Robertson Pkwy, Nashville
Printer's Alley1.2kmNashville, TN
75% likes this, based on 54 reviews
Food: Thai640 m207 Woodland St
Phone: 615 248 7933
59% likes this, based on 108 reviews
Food: Seafood, Austrian, German
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 20680 m301 Woodland St
Phone: (615) 244-8886
Food: American, Steakhouse
Price Range: USD 20 - USD 80760 m901 2nd Ave N
Germantown Cafe East
77% likes this, based on 38 reviews
Food: French840 m501 Main Street
Bolton's Spicy Chicken & Fish
77% likes this, based on 56 reviews
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 211.1km624 Main St
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.