- Room on river - Nice vanity area - Poor housekeeping
- Private balcony - Overlooking the stream - Nice room
- Hotel was clean - Nice king room - Small couch
- Amazingly comfy pillows - Nice sized desk - Bathroom was a bit tiny
- Room was very spacious - King bed - Sink in a very awkward place
Days Inn Gatlinburg On The River is a 2-star family property that offers air-conditioned accommodation steps away from Love Life Live Life, Baskins Creek Falls and Wild Bear Falls Indoor Waterpark. The building was renovated in 2010.
It is placed next to Hillbilly Golf, Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre and Gatlinburg Trolley as well as an amusement park, restaurants and an aquarium.
A short drive from Gatlinburg airport.
Days Inn Gatlinburg On The River offers 35 rooms fitted with a balcony, high-speed internet and a refrigerator for a comfortable stay in Gatlinburg.
The dining options include a complimentary continental breakfast served in the dining room.
Business facilities at Days Inn Gatlinburg On The River include VCR, newspapers and internet access.
Leisure facilities in Days Inn Gatlinburg On The River include a seasonal outdoor pool. Days Inn Gatlinburg On The River offers sports activities including golf, mini golf and hiking.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 36.
- City Center Gatlinburg - 2000 ft
- Airport Mc Ghee Tyson (TYS) - 27.8 mi
- Restaurants: Parton's Deli (Food: Delicatessen) - 200 ft, Smoky Mountain Trout House - 900 ft
- Ski areas: Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort & Amusement Park - 4800 ft, Baskins Creek Falls - 1.1 mi
|Rate this hotel|
from 2 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Days Inn Gatlinburg On The River Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Arboretum, Green spaces, Zoos|
Wild Bear Falls Indoor Waterpark1.0 mi915 Westgate Resort Road, Gatlinburg
Baskins Creek Falls1.1 miRoaring Fork Road, Gatlinburg
Noah Ogle Place1.1 miGreat Smoky Mountains, Gatlinburg
Mynatt Park1.3 miAsbury Lane, Gatlinburg
Chapel In The Glen2.8 mi412 Glades Road, Gatlinburg
Near the hotel
Hillbilly Golf400 ft340 Parkway, Gatlinburg
That Scooter Place500 ft304 Parkway, Gatlinburg
Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies1800 ft88 River Road, Gatlinburg
Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre1400 ft461 Parkway, Gatlinburg
Cooter's Place2000 ft542 Parkway, Gatlinburg
Historic Ogle Log Cabin2200 ftCorner of Parkway & Cherokee Orchard Road, Gatlinburg
Ripley's Mirror Maze2300 ft623 Parkway, Gatlinburg
75% likes this, based on 82 reviews
Food: Delicatessen200 ft332 Parkway
Smoky Mountain Trout House
63% likes this, based on 131 reviews900 ft410 Parkway
The Fork Restaurant and Bar
75% likes this, based on 41 reviews
Food: International1100 ft458 Parkway
Aunt B's Pancake House & Grill
57% likes this, based on 9 reviews
Food: American1100 ft200 E Parkway
Phone: (865) 436-6633
68% likes this, based on 107 reviews
Food: American1200 ft432 Parkway
Phone: (865) 430-3684
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.